You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 7:02am

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

Free = fail, for new players in my oppinion.

Here is the cheap way:
After you register soon as possible get the Miraculous Ark from Shop ( not it is 5600 crystal for me)
It gets your character to lvl 75 and saves a lot of time doing WM quests. It gives some runes also, but you will be still "naked" with those.
To buy it you have to top up your account.
That also gives a premium level, around 3, as I know.
If is a card even with 1000-2000 crystals usuallly you can get a decent a "free" horse, not pvp, but is enough to walk at allods. Pvp mounth are expensive and it will drain your valled a tiny bit if you use they abilities.
The bag I don't know how much should you invest, but probably 2000 crystals would be necesary.
"Pack of rarities" for 2000 premium crystals ( around 2500 normal crstals) you should buy each month, until you get a real crystal chips sale event.
It is easier the game with 12/11 runes, but in my oppinion 10/10 runes are not low now.
100xEnchanted Tools (crafted) are 1million gold. It is around 111bc, needed montly 30x14=420 tool ( more or less , you can get it , farm it), so around 450 crystals to keep your gear progress with the flow.
Small Pack of Univeral tools are 14 bc, it will be 10x Tools. Hence it is expensiever than crafted ones, don't buy it.
Triple replicator pack: 200 bc - buy it.
Do the daily 3x3 training it will give 100 combat emblems. => 3000 emblem / month
Do the 3x3 rating 10 x / week, that will give also embelems, weekly 400 or 600 = > 3000 emblem / month ?
Do the 6x6 rating x10 / week, as Iremmeber it is the same. Same emblems.
Around 10k emblems.
With 150 emblem you can guy 1x103% chast from Combat master.
Monthly lets say around 60x chests 103%
From Batleground quartermaster after you got your rubie you can buy weekly 4x 106% chest = >montly 24 or so.
If you use the Enchanted tool, you will get 1x gear slot umgraded /week, that needs only 3x 103% + 3x 106%. So 12x 103% -106% goes there.
Here not need to use the replicators, after upgraded the 6-7 drop slot.
Use the weekly 112% for Chaos BG. it will be used x4 / month.

We have 7x gears slot "drop" +2 if you want to have 1h+sield+2h.
From players you can get puri scroll or just wait. Around 1000-1500 bc to puri the drop slots. Needed every season ( 2 month)
Mine gear at beginning it was mostly 91% one of they stats so I needed to use 12x103%/slot . x9 slot = 108 insignia. Here I used replicators ( at beginning).
After that nneded replicatos for the 106%.

At this level it is already possible to do Compass 109%, but need experienced and geared players too. For me it is hard to find. But this point is is a good starting point to learn the 103% Compass.g

Getting friends who want to get gear ( which is needed for pvp) is an important challenge.
If you would find 6x which is progressing with gear and do Compass I would suggest to create your own guild! :)
The core party - the single - will be your party, and can do even some Raids to get draconics.

At dominion you could be in top 15 with only this 1 party ( 6x ppl)

There is a migration between guilds no matter what players are , what leaders are, your party member will migrate to other guild also.
SO prepare to attract other players too, even from higher guild, which are there even for ages, some can be fully saturated and they could join to you!

"I don't have money" - Do you eat pizza? does it costs money? :)
This is / can be a hobby. Usually the hobby cost some money.

I feel with around 100 eur / month (afterinitial payments) you can play very comfortably. At middle level I think the 50 euro it is enough.
The initial payment it is around 3000 eur in my oppinion:
Try to get not the best and latest scrolls, but all of they minus the latest and the best and no temp items. No costumes, hundred of mounths or so.
The initial investment for a modest player until it gests comfortable I see still around 500-1000 eur.

When you play for free your every time job is to farm gold, because it is not enough.
You hava to optimize spendiing to temp items, lik gear or permanent ones.
If you are spending to permanent ones your game will suffer from pleasure.

As expensive part: I know players who has spent alread 10.000 euros and finaly left the game, because of a bad guild leader or so.

Don't worry, be Happy!

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 10:04am

Not better pay 11 euro (3months sub), to come p2p first, and try did you like this game in first place?
in p2p you don't have runes, and you can start do heroics from day one, when only you get items from ai-rihat, or get donation from guild, also you can do hard lv raids with help of guildmates and learn tactics same in heroics as content is balanced better for p2p

3000$? if you buy evrythink overpiced then maybe

in my opinion 600$ inaf, you just buy 20k bc for 100 euro on discounts like that https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/cr…scount-26122019 just wait fot that event x6 times then you have 120k bc for 600 euro

after you catchup you can pay 10-20 euro per month or farm, as thay adding new cs worth of 2500-5k bc evry 2 months

for 120k bc you can buy most orange/fabled scrolds
runes you only uprageding from crystal chips you get from prophetic cards, as it have best ratio, and if prophetic cards will drop mount, prob you gona get it ez on 2-3 super lucy rolls

if your lack of gold, you go with 2-3 firends on astral hunt and you farm embrium, from one run you geting 300-500k per person, also thers astral quests who give alot of gold too

if you rly want play on f2p cheap you can do it, but it's scam, beter to find game wher you no need poverleveling that much, and get reset gear evry 4 months, to grind dust again, and again, and again but i understend thers some ppl who like it

3vs3 or 6vs6 are scam as you only que with 12-13 full cs enemys, and rewarding system is broken, you only geting 250coins for lose 10 battles, so ppl win traiding all the time to get anythink

if you aiming to be best come to p2p, if you prepfer play casualy also come to p2p

in f2p you can too until you have no problem that 70%ppl are bad ther as reseting build/stats cost too much for casual player, so it's hard to find good ppl to play with even in medium cs ppl guilds, cuz cs dmg/healing is big inaf witchout cs you can never get invited for obs cuz 1 person will do dmg x10 then you
in p2p max diference is x2 time per new player witchout aritfacts

in p2p it's eazier to help you, reset stats or build cost pennys, it's eazier to be flexable, also in p2p armor shell you geting for free, and you uprading it by not paing gold, but be doing heroics

whenever you start p2p or f2p, it will be singleplayer game until full lv, and prob you will meet other person only if you call someone to help kill boss for you

if you planing to play it as singleplayer game then yes i recomend you this game, this game have nice grapthic and some fun lore and manny missions/maps/ester eggs to discover thers even 2 jumping puzzle in end game
but once you hit max lv and finish evry map your game you gona start play corp with 6-12 ppl and only content to do will be bg (pvp 12vs12), other then that you have domi battle (6vs6) x5 times in sunday and once 12vs12 in Wednesday, and obs+keeper evry thursday(as it's raid reward reset day) and maze x5 times in 1d

in free time you farm gold doing astral hunt or doing heroics

other activitis are : dionistic games, koe/ai-rihat, tik-rika, ship pvp (anomalus), astral island secotor 6

but that activitis geting borred fast, and are not that much effective any longer, so it's not worth to do them unil you want to

like you see this game no offer much activitis after endgame :/

Quoted

This is / can be a hobby. Usually the hobby cost some money.

nope

if you like shoting from bow, you can make bow and arrows by yourself, borrow knife from parents/neighbor
if you like swiming, you can make small swiming pool by yourself
if you like reading books, you can read them borrowing them in liblary or read online

if you "NEED" pay for hobby it's not hobby, hobby is somethink you "WANT" pay for, if someone forcing you to have fun only when you pay/invest your time in it, then it's scam or masochism

pay 3k bc, stay happy you say?

Quoted

As expensive part: I know players who has spent alread 10.000 euros and finaly left the game, because of a bad guild leader or so.

what? bad guild leader xd? naaa, thay just went for vacation, cuz thay got borred doing same think evry 4 months, with same raid, and dueal vs same ppl in bg/domi, or maybe thay got borred scoring 50 kills evry bg? if bad leader was reason, it's not like thers only 2-3 guilds to chose btw 8o?
i miss big patch like in ferris when you killing mobs to unlock new maps/quests, grinded mobs in umoir patch to unlock new maps to grind better glyphs, place when always you culd find some ppl to play with no matter you was in guild or not...

can't wait for new adventure like that, for now we got only cosmos to kill, ester eggs misions was cool idea but yeh..., also last time class got changed was in 7.0 patch thers guild priv allod to do, but... wish ther was somethink more to do ther...
i think soon i will go for vacation too :|

This post has been edited 16 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Dec 28th 2019, 11:24am)

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 11:47am

I got some examples.
It clearly reveals if you got 12/11 it is not needed more and is safe to clear all sectors with 115%

I have bad experience with p2p server.
For me it is not worth, it is to cheap and I suffer there, not able to play comfortable.
You can get some missig items, only if you win contests and basic feautures are missing.
Beside of that you have low population: or you are happy with the actual single active guild leader / fraction or you chnage the fraction.
For why? - to not pay a tiny bit more?
I think the p2p is worse than a free player in p2p. - at least for me, for now ( I have active subscription to sub server)

From p2p server:

Monday, December 30th 2019, 8:19am

Quoted

For me it is not worth, it is to cheap and I suffer there, not able to play comfortable."

I mean you could pay for people on the sub server and increase the population by offering free subs, thus making it less cheap (as it seems to trouble you and makes you suffer by paying too little) and in turn help other people in continuance of the xmass spirit.

Will contact you when the next strongbox event comes on p2p, seems like a way cheaper way for me to get what i want while making u suffer less.

Will do it in the xmass spirit free of charge whenever u need to empty the wallet any time of the year. Should it still be "too little" i know other people who would like the same service so np.

EDIT: also your math doesn't add up.

For 3 months of p2p you gotta pay around 11 euro.

Your initial investment is around 3000 eur + 100 per month onward

P2P math: to play on p2p it would be 44 euro a year or 4400 euro for 100 years (lets say you survive that long)

so for first year it would be 44 euro

for 100 years it would cost in total 4400 euro

F2P math:

so for first year it would be 4200 euro (3000 + 1200) (4156 euro MORE than p2p)

for 100 years it would cost 123.000 euro !!!!!!!!!!

when you compare p2p to f2p you pay an approximate 2700% MORE than on f2p in a period of 100 years or in other words on p2p you would pay around 3.58% of what you would pay for "free to pay"

also on the fun note on the first year (and that is why i didn't take it into account) you would have to pay 9900% more on f2p than p2p

Where did you get the

Quoted

"For why? - to not pay a tiny bit more?"

I mean u might be an arabian prince but please, with all that money at least pay for a proper math instead of meth guy because the difference is NOT tiny unless u swim in so much money that bill gates is spanking you every night with 1 million bill deeds while ordering diamond tattoo on your schlong and replacing your eyelashes with ones made of pure gold. your wisdom tooth got replanted in your mouth as a mini artificial pond from which caviar grows at an accelerated rate so you can keep gulping it 0/24 while having an emergency team standing by next to you for liposuction and heart transplant.

I mean insignificance of this difference in paying between f2p and p2p makes me think you should be able to buy whole allods.ru and focus their development solely on allods, abandoning other games they own/make, hire around 1000 more people and work solely on MINUS by making everything free and still be able to not notice that you are losing any money.

This post has been edited 13 times, last edit by "pasidaips" (Dec 30th 2019, 10:03am)

Monday, December 30th 2019, 10:12am

On p2p you clear lv 25 witchout that investment :pinch:

for me f2p is scam, when you can get fun with 1 guild 25-50pl and fight oposit fraction with same ammount ppl, bg pop evry time you call no discord in eawning houres, and you need use your brain, insted charging solo on 8 ppl and win cuz cash shop advantage

for what you need more ppl? if bg is content for 24ppl, raid for 12 ppl and even guild keeper is duable with 2-3 partys

you need more ppl just to exist? or to buy your cash shop items from ah?

Cuz even in f2p you got x2-3 more ppl how many of them doing obs hard or heroics?

you can have more ppl but, ppl able to do content are similar to 30-48 ppl per fraction too :/

diference is here you can help somone eazier to become strong as this person with 11-13 runes overtime, on f2p you need buy for somone cs so he progres cuz he can't even change build/stats for free

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Dec 30th 2019, 10:20am)

Monday, December 30th 2019, 11:39am

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 5:18am

@ pasidaips:

If you dream about something which you could buy, but you don't buy it, because you want to save money and buy similar item / service cheaper, but but what you want will you be happier?
If yes, than is fine for you. Not the case whith me.

from Noah:
"for me f2p is scam, when you can get fun with 1 guild 25-50pl and fight oposit fraction with same ammount ppl, bg pop evry time you call no discord in eawning houres, and you need use your brain, insted charging solo on 8 ppl and win cuz cash shop advantage

for what you need more ppl? if bg is content for 24ppl, raid for 12 ppl and even guild keeper is duable with 2-3 partys

you need more ppl just to exist? or to buy your cash shop items from ah?

Cuz even in f2p you got x2-3 more ppl how many of them doing obs hard or heroics?

you can have more ppl but, ppl able to do content are similar to 30-48 ppl per fraction too :/

diference is here you can help somone eazier to become strong as this person with 11-13 runes overtime, on f2p you need buy for somone cs so he progres cuz he can't even change build/stats for free"

Nice view, but:
CS helps a lot, but doesn't replace the gear.
In my oppinion needed gear+ skills, than CS.
When to have skills? - it is a good question.
When you are undergeared, exmaple 23k GS or 24k GS you can train with 1x 34k GS in arena, but kinda waste of time.
When you have similar gear ( min 32500) and not of "piece of 1 shot material" maybe you can get training with him, CC and so on.

The good question it is how many are doing hard heroics?
And why need more ppl?

I know a player, who says / cry like this: I am good, I can kill everybody, not me , but my team loose Dominion.
Does he need more ppl? Should he help his party at least?
I know other, who made this step: my team can kill any team, but my guild loose at Domi.
Does he needs to help his guildies to get high gear, loot from raid? is it wise to not give champ tabard ( which will give more realgar) only if he pay taxes only if he has loy only if he proov it deserves... and whatever else. Some guild leaders don't give champ tabards untill meet whatever conditions / expectations a new players ( but the guild leader reincarnations and friends
s reincarnations has champ tabard with 10-20 loy and 0 prestige)
This is 1x aspect when the guild leader "farm they guildies"
Sooner or later ppl will not like it , they will leave and form other guild other server other game.

I liked:
"Cuz even in f2p you got x2-3 more ppl how many of them doing obs hard or heroics?" - well, not many, that's my problem combined with "find other 5 motivated players who would do high compass" is kinda hard.
I don't know how could the game itself / game creators help that?
One of my suggestion it was if you fail at compass for to many die, lower the reward and let it continue to learn tactics.

Sadly most of the people beg at beginning to sign to Obs as healer, as tank to pop it, than vote kick if yuo don't change to dps, because we are OP and not need heals and tanks. Not so nice, and when I see those ppl asking again to sign for obs I choose to do other content, like go to BG or whatever else, or I sign as dps letting tham to vaste megaphones for searchinh heals + tanks.

Other idea it would be the HEroics vendor to sell level 11 Compass for gold.
For example many don't know in oyur private allod you can buy lvl 15 compass for 150 embrium, which is around 100k gold, but the idea it is kinda limited the gain of resource of embrium /week.
Game creattors could give some tokens, limited resources how many time could you buy lvl 5, lvl 11 Compass for in game gold.
That would help to reach the gap and leak of knowleadge at f2p.

At p2p need Mark of .. whatever and there you need to win some contest.
What if if you don't like for moderators? or who is voting? - your game still sucks: 20/20 quest log, when only Rihat needs 9...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_171870203" (Jan 1st 2020, 5:38am)

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 12:31pm

Quoted

If you dream about something which you could buy, but you don't buy it, because you want to save money and buy similar item / service cheaper, but but what you want will you be happier?
If yes, than is fine for you. Not the case whith me.

it's like in market, you can buy coca-cola, or cheaper alternative, but problem with f2p is that that you pay only for logo, and is shit compare to "cheaper alternative"

that cheaper alternative have also much more compnents, for what with coca-cola you need buy limon, sugar and add ice cubes to make it as good

if you want pay for product who is cost more only cuz logo, insted of buy cheaper but same/better product then it's your choise

Quoted

CS helps a lot, but doesn't replace the gear.

it's do, you can overperform person with more gear thx to cs, go ask ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, cuz his cs he not even building gear, cuz cs give him advantage on evry patch like he hade 5-6 gear complited witchout doing it

Quoted

When to have skills? - it is a good question.

thats the problem i had by play in f2p, evryone did diferent number of dmg/heal so i never conwed did mi dps is low cuz my build suck, or cuz that person is boosted, only when i came to p2p, i culd see in read how good my build is and dmg, cuz evryone did similar dmg, it was eazier to compare when i did 200k to person who did 300k, then in f2p when i did 200k and person 800k

how to even increst your skill not knowing did your good, or suck?

Quoted

I know a player, who says / cry like this: I am good, I can kill everybody, not me , but my team loose Dominion.
Does he need more ppl? Should he help his party at least?

thats the problem in f2p, it's rly hard to find person with similar cs to you, while in p2p your limited only by gear, scrols from relegar and artefacts lv, but even comparing person with this all, and new player, diference is only x2 dmg/heal, in f2p you can be good, but your team lack cs, so enemy 13 1-3 shot your healer, or over dps your pt...

here you have egzemple when i played on f2p and 3 cs ppl carred team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMxRUEkD9A

even tought i'm skilled and i teleported thay healer to cancer zone in https://youtu.be/WAMxRUEkD9A?t=400

overtanked vest in https://youtu.be/WAMxRUEkD9A?t=1368 compare to us bad 11 rune "bard"

even got 1vs1 showing my skill in https://youtu.be/WAMxRUEkD9A?t=1468

we still lose, and when you see on score list, we got 80% dps more then whole thay team, still that 3 players made them huge advatange as my team culd not survive that dmg

i thx for duels like that

Quoted

Sadly most of the people beg at beginning to sign to Obs as healer, as tank to pop it, than vote kick if yuo don't change to dps, because we are OP and not need heals and tanks. Not so nice, and when I see those ppl asking again to sign for obs I choose to do other content, like go to BG or whatever else, or I sign as dps letting tham to vaste megaphones for searchinh heals + tanks.

why you not go with guild, for dust farm spam for obs ez? on p2p you do it with guild

Quoted

Other idea it would be the HEroics vendor to sell level 11 Compass for gold.
For example many don't know in oyur private allod you can buy lvl 15 compass for 150 embrium, which is around 100k gold, but the idea it is kinda limited the gain of resource of embrium /week.
Game creattors could give some tokens, limited resources how many time could you buy lvl 5, lvl 11 Compass for in game gold.
That would help to reach the gap and leak of knowleadge at f2p.

well, i was once adventure like you, even later when i upraged ruens to 10, my 11 runed team die on 3-5 lv heroic

when i came to p2p, first day after i hited max lv, tooked gear from astral academy, not even started ai-rihat yet, got invited to lv 10-15lv heroics, after that time i never ever back play to f2p again expect of farming gold to buy sub in p2p >_<

Quoted

I got some examples.
It clearly reveals if you got 12/11 it is not needed more and is safe to clear all sectors with 115%

what that pictures show? that in p2p you do similar not having 11 runes? for 5 euro per month?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 1st 2020, 12:51pm)

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 2:01pm

Bwonsamdi

Beginner

I wish there was a way to pay for the subscription using Steam cash (if you're using it) :S

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 10:40am

check the ratings!

You can check the 3x3 and the 6x6 rating and see who are on top 100.
Mostly will be at gear rating top 1000
Gear comes from Heroics ( check that too) + Dominion tool ( guild )

At PVE it is easier, because always the same!
The boss will attack based on time and based on triggers, like 70% HP.
Based on time: if you do 1dmg ( just to keep him in combat ) you will see his spell rotations.
Based on triggers: if is a HP lose, like Prophet at 70% HP ( winter place, sometimes Obs) will start the first screen.
You have to merge those tactics and can be witen ad addon, which perfectly tells for you: the boss in 3 seconds will cast a huge natural aoe dmg and need dispell, need to move out of "Natural Selection" zone, can be marked the area based on boss. So can be created an addon, which you can follow it blindly.
If you have that addon, or you have learned it, than you can give voice commands to the party and clear it fast, hence he on top at rankings.

At PvP it is variable, because the opponents are variable, classes and tmg tyes are wariable, the oppnent mistskes are variable, the opponent stats are variable. Somewhat can be adaptad to situation, ofc.

For some reason the top leaderboard it is at imp side: Ascendancy and Forgotten.

I have met the same thinking method as Noah said, but in different forms:

"for what you need more ppl? if bg is content for 24ppl, raid for 12 ppl and even guild keeper is duable with 2-3 partys

you need more ppl just to exist? "

For this attitude a new player can be / can feel alone in guild.
Just because some of the players fears they position in guil, they position at Domi, they position at Raids, they position at Heroics , they position at gearsscore, rating... whatever.
They use the realations with GL or they poer as GL to make your life harder, to not get gear so fast ( giving regular tabard, atought champ tabard is free) and many other tricks.

Once an Ascendancy GL ( around level cap 40 ) asked me to explain "why should we help you? please explain!" - because they don't need actually you! They want to be in they guild to do whatever they say and don't be at concurent guild / fration stonger enemy than they.
It is a paranoic theory? - welll check it!
Make an alt and go to whatever guild and see it!
Just check how rude become most of the SO in top guilds once they fear they.. position, GS , whatever they fear.

Soon you will realize not reealy worth to spend 10k euro, if you are not the guild leader and nor recruitting best players!

My oppinion now there is a "not top" game content, where everyone is friendly:
- astral(s6), maze, Koe.

As soon it comes to Raid loot: not just gear, but costumes either! ( be key member like tank, or raid leader or even just a dps slot, when are many in guild) , Heroics loot / score, PVP score the ting stats to change drastically! Instanly friends will become enemies, and the interest in a lot higher than frindship. I can give examples with names, but just an example one of the Ascd member went to Heroics at old times only with who had already the gear item, which this person had, to be sure it will not roll. But if rolled, than guild kick ( just a heroics, not a raid)
Others could craft an imporant item ( at old times) and he crafted only for selft and husband and limited to access of recipe for everyone to not be able to craft that item.

I met this in all guild, all fraction, all server, sadly.

While you belive everying is rose and some are advertising a server or afraction, just make sure to not aim they position , instead of they be they slave, if you want to!

Oh yes, you can get into top party: when 1 or the 6 doesn't play anymore and exaclty than you come, geared, or you were slave all the time and you were in silence...a perfect slave.

Good luck everyone!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_171895982" (Jan 2nd 2020, 10:57am)

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 5:07pm

Quoted

For this attitude a new player can be / can feel alone in guild.
Just because some of the players fears they position in guil, they position at Domi, they position at Raids, they position at Heroics , they position at gearsscore, rating... whatever.
They use the realations with GL or they poer as GL to make your life harder, to not get gear so fast ( giving regular tabard, atought champ tabard is free) and many other tricks.

what?
if you get that question from ascendecy, prob it was test question to check how much your determinated to play, did your casual, or person who will play evry day, as expericed guild thay prob do it as learning new ppl tactics or carry them in heroics take time, so despend from your iq score/answer thay will inwest time in you more or less

about tabard is same, normal ppl geting red, and party leader blue, as for domi only person with blue tabard can que team for chamion dominion, next ppl who donating gold/ bringing the most prestige to guild geting that, not becose somone not like you

about positions in raid, i was in legends once, thay do 2-3 raids (some ppl help with alts) to make sure evryone get shit, in this patch hard bosses are ez, so some boss you can do even solo, about heroic pt, it's natural you try find pt and progres evryday with same ppl if you want achive somethink

problem with heroics are no matter your in guild or not, thers ppl with at 4 typs of attitude Leader, Tactician, Pawn, Newbie

Leader is type of player who not waitng for others to invite him to fixed pt, he always creating his pt from 0 and newer have problem to make/find party

Tactican is type of player who think about tactics, finding new ways to deafet boss, it's called "brain of operation" this type same as leader, but have no charisma/lazy to make pt on his own, if thers posbility somone do it for him, he will pass on that and join to team instad making one himself, same as leader, he have no problem to find pt cuz of his flexability/skill/understending mechanics

Newbie like name suggest, is new to the game, so his not making pt on himself, ratcher try to join any pt posible, to learn tactics/ learn how game work to healthy grow up to Tactican/Leader rank to make inaf curage in his skills to make his team one day

Pawn is type of player who newer will make pt on himself, and always waiting to somone add his ass, and if he get to one team, his eggo will rise and he will think he "deserve" spot or somethink

Don't be Pawn, and don't wait to any pt add you, if you got problem to find team, go create one, you can even start with lfm compas lv 1, if you got friends you can ask them to come once or twice, you can even ask "lf taxi compas" so you gona pay with gold for mercenarys so more veterans will take you for highter compases as dps/sup role, and you will see in real action how it is

Quoted

"For this attitude a new player can be / can feel alone in guild."

Not rly, in avarice we always taking new ppl for low lv heroics, and same making 2 raids to be sure evryone gona finish obs hard, we even splited 1 pt to 2 once when was plaing more ppl at some time to learn new ppl tactics, but like 70% ppl leaving at some point cuz can't play more, are not motivated anymore, or started play diferent game cuz this game have reaptable content from 3 years

So if you rly got question like that from ascendency, it's mean good about thay profesionalism, to select casusals from ppl who want achive somethink/stay for longer

Same or similar question you geting when you apply for job

Me personaly skiped that question when i was joing to Legends (but still i needed aply by thay page), even tought i got runes 7 at that time, becose support role was much needed and i was good reserve in couse some engi culd not come to sup main raid, same when i was joing Legends, 4 ppl i played heroics was already there

about beaing rude, it's jut a way of character somone got, you can think in begining this person is asshole, but me as Tactician type of player, i can corporate with any type of character and even i can notice somone goods side when his asshole or freanch guild leader managing guild bad

you meantioned some ppl fear about rank/score or etc, but in reality no one care about that type of ppl, it's egoistic type of thinking that you gona stop all server from beating you, thats not posible, rank 1 geting pll whos made inaf attempts to do it and got inaf lucy to made that one run when no one dead
like from my screanshot you can see i hited 25lv heroic, same i got purple aura for end of sezon

now in p2p i not got much time to play for now, so my pt needed find engi for my spot, and need learn somone to be goot at engi, or make inaf dps, thats why in p2p Forgotten got highter score for now

Quoted

Instanly friends will become enemies, and the interest in a lot higher than frindship. I can give examples with names, but just an example one of the Ascd member went to Heroics at old times only with who had already the gear item, which this person had, to be sure it will not roll

well it's not like you can sell blue/purple aura to friend if he rly care about it, in my opinion it's better if at last one of you secoure it, if you only care about aura/costume

but if you care to be best, shit like that not interesing you, when i did lv 25 heroic with avarice, we not cared about it in first place, but more gived the objectives how far we can push us limits, and how far we can go, we got satisfaction evry time we beat us objective even when in begining it was lv 20/21, and objective was incresing evry time we pushed more far, we got even more motivations, as we wanted proof that in p2p you can hit lv 25 too witchout all that crap in f2p

Quoted

Soon you will realize not reealy worth to spend 10k euro, if you are not the guild leader and nor recruitting best players!
'

oh boi

as guild leader you raising your kids to bring you title/victory, it's not 2014 when you got 3-5k player base and you culd just bring evry better player to you, now you need kindergarden some ppl, so later thay will can manage heroics/domi by themselve, before you adopt someone, and put effor to share your winsdome, you want be sure that kid is worth your time to pay for his education/food

diferent guild have diferent attidutes, no one force you to join best guild, you can join 2/3 place guild if you want more good atmosfer or play more casualy, in best guild most ppl aim to be best, so if ther will be limited places, it's natural you will employ better one

problem is some ppl are bad, and are only boosted by cs, only that type of player sabotating others xd cuz in paper this person have 11-12 runes, but his bard and he/she die on 2-3 shots :/

it's sad you meet that experience in imp fraction, i played on leauge and whatever guild i was Szkarłatna Nawałnica-> Destruction -> Sexy pirates -> Legends i never spot behavior like that

in legends ofc ther was some ppl who taking somethink too much, but it's understenable in top guild when evryone taking loses or not meeted objective more harded, but overall thay was cool guys/girls, thay carred me many times, invited to higher raids, tooked to heroics whenever spot was free, with some i even farmed gold togheter on astral hunts

meaybe becose i was not type of person who think "evrythink is for me, i deserved evrythink" and i not bother other ppl ass just to take me anyware, but more i tried organize anythink on myself, or joined spot whenewer somone ask for it, so evryone was more nice to me, and helped me more often, insted of see me as desperate whos angry on evryone whenever somone take to pt somone insted me xd

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 2nd 2020, 5:18pm)

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 10:22am

well, everyone have different point of view for this game. What point we can get from arguing which is better f2p or p2p? at the end, what we want is Increasing number of player, so everyone says "mine is better, come to our server". And yet, my point of view can be wrong.

let's respect each other's opinion for this game. They opinion may be wrong, but that is what they feel for this game.
Remember, this community is so small, please be kind to each others and grow our number to make Allods great again :)

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 2:41pm

Diference is most ppl from p2p played f2p before, so we have more experience with comparison

when assuming u_171895982 not played p2p before

this post is dedicated to new players, so as new player you want pay 600-700$ to play it competetive o.o? (or farm hard for 3-5y)
or pay 11 euro per 3 months, and after a year cost is 44 euro (if you buy sub evry 3 month), it's almost cost of Cyberpunk
and got armor shell for free, uprages from heroics, community who will have always place for raids/heroics for you, and triple repblicators for dionistic coins when you have not much time for play

i will only gona ask, what plaing on f2p benefiting you?

new cs ittems evry 1-2 months for 10-20 euro to buy?
dificulity to find pt?
dificulity to find raid?
dificulity to find ppl able to do heroics?
not ballanced bg duels?
no 3vs3 or 6vs6?
guild recrutation rescrition for 7-9 runes+?

you want sell scam to new ppl for 600-700$ (in your calculations 2-3k)

f2p is fine for veterans who paid 20-50 euro evry month from 5-6 years (or farmed 2-5k bc evry month)

after 5 yeras of life like this it's 12*5*20= 1200 euro or 12*5*50= 3000 euro

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 3rd 2020, 2:51pm)

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 3:21pm

If I am a new player, and reading this post with all the replies. I won't play allods on both server. xD

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 7:18pm

Quoted

If I am a new player, and reading this post with all the replies. I won't play allods on both server. xD

good decision :thumbup:

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 8:13pm

Quoted

good decision :thumbup:
Thanks, you always have a good point. ;)

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 9:53pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

dont read forum to decide if u wanna play, only complaints and drama here, just test game out and talk to players in the game instead
I am PioPico

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:52am

nah it's Lyric

u_171773427 told his tought on "Here is how to play this game cheap!"

so we giving him questions, and chance to defend his opinion

for now he told :

Spoiler Spoiler

The initial payment it is around 3000 eur in my oppinion:
Try to get not the best and latest scrolls, but all of they minus the latest and the best and no temp items. No costumes, hundred of mounths or so.
The initial investment for a modest player until it gests comfortable I see still around 500-1000 eur.

first point was show that he can do it much cheaper, but the cheapest is p2p ofc

so good if he tell why investing 1-3k is worth in his opinion

why to not buy games like Cyberpunk 2022 (50 eur) evry month insted

Spoiler Spoiler

I feel with around 100 eur / month (afterinitial payments) you can play very comfortably. At middle level I think the 50 euro it is enough.

he told his opinion why he not play on p2p

Spoiler Spoiler

For me it is not worth, it is to cheap and I suffer there, not able to play comfortable.
You can get some missig items, only if you win contests and basic feautures are missing.
Beside of that you have low population: or you are happy with the actual single active guild leader / fraction or you chnage the fraction.
For why? - to not pay a tiny bit more?
I think the p2p is worse than a free player in p2p. - at least for me, for now ( I have active subscription to sub server)

but thers no argument, why to pay x10 per month to play f2p after you catch up with 600euro

to do bg and domi?

i assuming for obs hard/heroics/maze you no need invest that much even in f2p

3vs3/6vs6 pass
->as you fight 11rune vs 13 rune full cs

fighting for tob/heroic/mos(arena of heros) pass

->as person with more dmg overperform you

Spoiler Spoiler

i will only gona ask, what plaing on f2p benefiting you?

new cs ittems evry 1-2 months for 10-20 euro to buy?
dificulity to find pt?
dificulity to find raid?
dificulity to find ppl able to do heroics?
not ballanced bg duels?
no 3vs3 or 6vs6?
guild recrutation rescrition for 7-9 runes+?

you want sell scam to new ppl for 600-700$ (in your calculations 2-3k)

f2p is fine for veterans who paid 20-50 euro evry month from 5-6 years (or farmed 2-5k bc evry month)

after 5 yeras of life like this it's 12*5*20= 1200 euro or 12*5*50= 3000 euro

what you want achive by that? you can play confrotable, but still not competetive, and you can't fight for any titles

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 4th 2020, 1:51am)

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 1:33pm

dont read forum to decide if u wanna play, only complaints and drama here, just test game out and talk to players in the game instead
testing:

It's drama.
It's a Pawn here :)

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:14pm

hmh interesing

person with 2800000 prestige schold get blue tabard if it's not fresh lv (cuz he culd get that manny prestige just be leveling up) so then thay changed his tab for red

idk what rules are in that guild, but ther can be yet restriction to coming for domi, so ppl who coming domi geting 200% relegar insted of 100%

same some of them culd reported thay coming for "vacation" so thay prestige is low

or are veterans (idk why not got veteran rank then)

or insted of prestige, thay pay with gold

if it's you'r with that 2800000prestige, don't forget ask for blue tab, maybe with that coming some responsibilities (like pay x2 more per week/month for tab) so thay not give it to random person until ask

other then that idk, it's not effecitve for guild if thay not promote ppl with hight prestige for blue tab having 4 left

if this guild is not on 1-3 place i culd consider changing guild, so with lover place you will get more relegar having blue tab then red on that highter position guild

also did thay not have banner from privat allod to leave 1 blue tab? most guild, even in p2p unlocked guild allod like 2-3 weeks ago, what thay doing :o?

Rate this thread