You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 4:41pm

"Poison Volley" not working?

Somebody, who has higher ego eventhan me, bevelieves the "Poison Volley" runies are not working and we shouldn't take it.
First reason it was: it gives dmg, but how much ( tiny )
The second: the slow down it is not working

Here is now much can be:

I did 1x bombardment only.
Took down the test mobs HP, so the Brutality stats worked and increased the dmg.

At rank 3 Poison Volley has the following description:
"
The last shot of Bombardment and and Volley poison the target for 4 seconds and deals 3955 Poison damage every 2 seconds.
Every stack of Weak Poison effect applied by other abilities slow down the target by 2 % ( up to 24% )"

So it should be 2x3955 = 7910 total dmg.
Compared to r3 Bombardment:
"You make several shots to the target. Each hit inflicts 2563 damage."

So in my oppionion it is a big mistake to not take it, and this "Scout Oraculum" suggested a wrong build.

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 11:26am

You're 100% right.
you get the Damage over time but you don't get the slow.
Also a thing to note that the number of the damage that the ability shows changes as the determination bar goes higher, your trinket being poped, using a tonic of concentration etc...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?