You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 5:42pm

Can't buy Crystals using Manual Top up

Hi there,
I've been trying to buy crystals using the Manual Top up option on this website, but when I hit the continue button, it just shows that it's processing and won't do anything else. I'm using the Interac Online option since I don't have a Credit card

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:12pm

It's still doing this sadly, and I've tried contacting support, but they didn't really help

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 3:09am

Dis got me tinkin... maybe dei don't take Death realm credit cards mon... De Loa of death himself is stuck in problem dis be fonny man.
I know you like ta make deal, you herin dis, free talanji from dat contract and maybe yo issue maybe fixed.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, February 7th 2020, 7:12am

Alright, I think I solved my problem. Apparently using pre-paid Credit Cards (Vanilla,The Perfect Gift, etc) to buy crystals work lol

Rate this thread