You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 11:31am

When is worth to take Double attack in 1 gear slot?! - forget the classical 250 DA answer need math formula!

First I raised the Double attack from 100 to +300 and Isaw I have less dps!
Lowered from 320 to 206 double attack (I will test soon) and it says:
"With 32.96% chance, your abilities with be cast twice. The second cast will inflict 50% less damage and healing.

Efficiency of some additional properities will be increased by 100% "

For the first sentence: 33% of 50% = +16.5% dps, if it would be trigger every spell the Double attack.

Proficiency 140 says: increase your dmg by%
Hence, if proficiency increasing linear, than not worth to take any double attack at this moment!
Because if I would invest all 206 pointin Prof instead of DA, than I would get +20.6% instead of 16.5%!
In my particular case the mage has only elmental dmg, so I took 358: Increase by 39% - as I remmeber at lower rate increased more by point ( example 100 ele dmg increased by 12% or so.
So there are serious alternatives for double attack.
Also Determination is another option.

So, what is the formula of main stats, when worth to take Double attack at all and now much?

Test your answer before post please:
Take legendary gear at Astral academy and set the" 250 DA and the rest in determination" than play a bit with 50%-100% determination
In PvP the determination isnt going so fast. Taking DA in hope of burst, is nice, but not always working, need base stats, the question is how much?

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 11:58am

194 Elemtal Dmg: +25% dmg
160 DA: 25.6% chance of 50% => max +12.8% dmg

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:36pm

despend what class you play

cleric have dmg bonus for da stats

mage aply 10 stacks insted of 5 if da proc

enginner with da can shot his hightest dmg ability evry spell insted of 2, same his bombs stacs are dubled

normaly on not da class, it's fine to have 120-150 da (supported by weapon artifacts)

so 22% of your total hit's will give you 50% dmg

da give also x2 resources for class, thats why some class prefer to have it so insted of 12.8% dmg thay do highter then that cuz of spamming highter dmg spells thay normaly need resorces to use

in 250-300da class stats i also saw ppl taking crit chance so thay got 45% for da, and 5% for crit = 40-60% of your spell will do 50% dmg but also some mechincs will proc more often

also prof,brut,deter is multiplicator, if thay say thay increst dmg by 50%, (500 prof) it's not mean it do +50%, but hit (lets say) 2.2=(x+x+50%+x+x) or somethink like this, while da is not multiplicator but clean dmg (same as crit)

similar are with runes, thay not increst dmg by % but as multiplicator

yet also depspend for what you using stats for pve or pvp?

in pvp some ppl use da+crit chance (8+12%) to suprise enemy with 1 solid hit it it proc sacrifacing thay total 10-12% of dmg to hit sometimes for 100% ( if da and crit chance proc same time) and one shot someone xd

like me one enginner nuke in pvp, sometimes it can one shot some squshy class xd but chance for it is low (but better then nothink xd)

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 5th 2020, 2:51pm)