You are not logged in.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 1:25am

Should I come back!

Hey there, hope you're doing well
So... I played this game for 6 years or so, and quit last year (or the year before it, can't remember). Quit due to the game turning too p2w for my 7/7/7/7/8/8 runes and patronage 4 @_@ + whenever I start getting good gear, they throw a new patch and new gear.. As for scrolls I have only up to epic of 15% of scrolls... My only source of gold was BG which I did well by being a PVP tank, up until they ruined Warrior class, so I simply left the game. My question now:
Is it worth going back to Allods?
Also: I was reading some posts and I saw someone saying "people left due to Dragagon's attitude," what's that about!
Finally: Are Penance and FakeNews still alive? if so, I'd get the answer to my first question, and that is: no need for me to come back. PS: When I say Penance and Fake, I refer to all players who simply one shot you because they're hardcore p2w.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 1:28am

I forgot to add, that another reason for leaving was the bullying of players in my team. In some battles, they're enemy so I CC-ed them hard, and once in same team next game, they bully me with their abilities, like Penance who'd simply use his Summoner spell on me and get me to 1% health at the start of game. Not to forget some players from my faction (League) who started black listing me, all due to the CC I did in BG.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 11:34am

I dont know bro, i start playing the game, i can play alone, pvm its a good rpg... and i never played this game, but if you want some good mmorpg with people to play you can try RAGNAROK 1, not the brazilian one, why care about good graphics? ppl play rpg without graphics at all xD

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 7:29pm

i recomend you p2p server, thers 50vs50

and bg pop mostly evining houers

ppl use discord ther so you can comunicate vs others

and you no need play on tank spec cuz you can kill somone, and your not geting one-shot line in f2p until your undergered or 3-4 ppl focus you same time

if not i recomend you go play guild wars 2, it's big free game witchout p2w mechanics, got 2 expasnions for 30euro, then you got evrythink what others

if you get fun in bg, prob in gw2 server vs server you will get more fun

Monday, January 13th 2020, 3:03am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Tanks are squishier in bg anyways compared to a guy in support/assault aspect due to patch , lol .
I am PioPico

Monday, January 13th 2020, 5:03am

Not sure how I ever made people quit, don't think I got godlike powers like those.
You're welcome in Avarice league, p2p server without any CS!
If you're french I suggest you to go empire on p2p as ALL of them are french there, #baguettempire
See y'around!

Rate this thread