You are not logged in.

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 11:52am

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

Looking for low level healer to play from the start... i am lvl 10 right now (i said that i was looking for low level healer...), im all blue equiped, if you want, pm your nick in game here.

F2P SERVER.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:22pm

I don't understand this post... why are you looking for a "healer"?, to heal you while you level?, are you looking for a healer build?

Btw, i'm here for other reason related to "healers": days ago i saw a FH leveling... i was shocked that someone will do that: it'll take you ages to level. What you have to do is level as dps (healers as dps f--ing rock) and later in the game you change amalgams (that you get from doing quests for example--there are several ways to get them) for symbols of greatness. Once you get 320 (after taking the greatness quests) of those you'll get a second build. THEN you can go FH if you want... or you can buy the item "water of death" to reset your builds, but it'll cost a little and sometimes you'll get it for free.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:03pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill.
I am PioPico

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:32am

lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill.
distortions at 23!?, that's pretty cool!, didn't know about it. Just knew about time void but later in the game (level 60, maybe?)

i need to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 7:59pm

What I said was obvius, i want a healer to kill strong mobs while we party, thats really easy to understand...

But now I have another question, please, where the fuck I raise my stats? cause I cant find it, bloodlust, proficieny, this things i know where they are
but stats i dont, I saw in another post that I can raise stats and I saw in the game that i will be able to restart it at lvl 13 but where the fuck they are?

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 10:07pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

go to ur trainer and ask to reset stats, they are already allocated at start I think :P
I am PioPico

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 8:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well tbh u can afk most time in there buy tank heal 3 dps and afk :D
I am PioPico