You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 1:14pm

What rank do i get for support buff ?

Putting more points only improve the duration of the buff, so which rank should i get to be comfortable to play with ?

I'm talking about acceleration / power / bloodthirst ... playing support bard.
Some play with rank 1 or 2 buff, some take everything to 3 ... i don't know what to do

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 9:28pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

rank 3
I am PioPico

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 5:29am

Considering engineers use only r2 for bloodlust cause buffing goes faster thanks to his defensive abilities being off your gcd, where as bard has barrier ON your gcd, bard takes more time to rotate the buffs and thus bard would need higher ranks. r3 is the most comfortable, r2 is doable but you'll lean more towards tryharding and mistakes.

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 2:01pm

2 if your veteran, 3 if your newbie or for pvp in couse you get cc same like in engi, more sec give you more frame of time to use devices/dispell abilitis witchout droping buff
most optimal is 3 for pover/venegace 2 for blood/caution, as dps buff need be keeped all time, and bloodlost or caution is used periodically

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 9:19pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

pover = power , venegace = valiance, blood = bloodthirst, caution = courage, If his spelling wasnt already bad bad he dont know skill names so I translated for you.
I am PioPico

Friday, January 24th 2020, 11:30am

Friday, January 31st 2020, 3:22pm