You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 6th 2020, 1:49pm

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

Good news, friends!

Update 11.0: Soul of Darkness is getting closer and closer! When it arrives, special collector’s editions will become available, which you can pre-order now at a bargain price!

More information.

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 6:06pm

Is there a set date for the release? What will 11.0 have? Are there any new story quests? PvE allods? New raids? Or are we still have to do Observatory? I'm sorry but I couldn't care less on what the collectors editions include if I don't know if I wanna play this game anymore...

Monday, February 10th 2020, 2:12am

Only hope its not gonna be just a few more quests within known areas, grind 5 more levels and a gearreset without anything else changed. :rolleyes:

i would love to have gear with the same level as my char has, new questing zone(s) with open world combat like in asee teph plus really hard singleplayer-distortions for 115% gearupgraders
this is the 1st time i have not played peeping tom and got my info from the russian website so i am not sure what will await us

Monday, February 10th 2020, 6:00am

yep in 11 is new raid location (Citadel in sogot if i'm not in mistake), and new leveling maps + lore, also some changes to guild stronghold, +5lv (1 ruby +3 skill points)

bigest change is also bonuses (to bg/3v3/koe) no longer multiplying, but add themself togheter, so you will get less from combos

+77 rubies in spark level to invest in

thers 0 class balance, thay only fixed some "bugs" and translation in rus

if you want spoiler here it is

Spoiler Spoiler

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fallods.mail.ru%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D139230

I also hered rumors that in 11.1 gona be big class reworks and stats rework (like in 7.0 patch), but can't confirm it yet so don't hipe yet

thats why we culd write some feedbacks in discord, and thay not made anythink new to classes in 11.0

i think thay planing somethink big after Warp failure :thumbup:

But gona see, i'm bored doing obs from 8.0 too

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Feb 10th 2020, 6:10am)

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 12:24am

ah nice summary, ty
this one here

• Added the ability to get equipment items that are guaranteed to be suitable for the current class through a trophy draw.

is exciting. I would love to be able to get gear just from battleground.
class and statsrework would be interesting as long as they dont mess up the global cooldown again :/
what is with this "warp" thing? was it DOA? (dead on arrival)
anyone ever played it here?

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 2:17am

I actually think we never got "warp" on our servers (it was only on RU), but I heard it was a huge failure (DOA as you said)... sadly... as I was looking forward to it. I really love this game, and I wish all the best for it... but they need to change a LOT of things pretty drastically if they want players to stick to it and new players to come play this game.

I hope 11.0 will bring back all the hype and will make me wanna play this game a lot again. :D

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 9:35am

yep around 8.0-10.0 we schold get warp, as alternative universe with gw2 fight mechanics, thats why was so low content and only +1 obs boss/no leveling maps, but thay cut it, and left us with almost nothink xd

11.0 size patch schold be 9.0 xd

Rate this thread