You are not logged in.

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 10:18pm

Guild-Stronghold advice

Any hints on this topic? Since this is available, i only got 1 of the needed items after an astralrun.
Gave it to the architect-NPC

Which activities reward this aswell? I get that small guilds will take longer but it so slow i consider i am doing it wrong.

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 3:06am

I assume you're talking about matter of creation. it has random drop rate from doing different stuff: " alrihat and koe quests, 3v3, 6v6, BG, domini wins, astral, Astral hunt, boxes with loot" guaranteed drop are from OBS normal mode and hard mode for normal it's 1 per boss and 2 for the final one, in hard mode double of that, 2 per boss and 4 for the final boss. they are trade-able, you can buy them from ah and players too, it's price dropped quite a bit.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 9:00pm

I turn the first matter today but it ask for 1kk gold lol, it does ask that for each matter we give to the npc? if that is the case it is very punishing thing for small guilds...

Monday, March 30th 2020, 5:56am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

no u can turn in 5 daily, the 1kk gold one for turning in 1 is daily too but not needed (only if u want to speed it up more and has loads of cash)
I am PioPico

Monday, March 30th 2020, 4:55pm

Oh, ok, i threw 1kk away, lol. But i only got 1 of those things so far... Need to check how to get more, that video helped.

Monday, March 30th 2020, 7:11pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I will be posting more Videos of Bosses you can Solo in NM, so check my channel out youtube.com/user/rayofsshadow
I am PioPico

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 5:34pm

A question: the building of the stronghold is by stages or how it works? Need to collect 105 matter of creation and then ask something else?

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 5:50pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

doing quests that u get after doing stronghold for stronghold exp
I am PioPico

Rate this thread