You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 3:12am

Tarnished Artefacts

I have a tarnished one from last season and cant make a new one for this season
am i right i can craft one if i discard the former one? or is there another reason why i cant craft a yellow, new one?

just want to double check before i discard it :rolleyes:
CONCLUSION:
DONT DISCARD
you can exchange for materials

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 3rd 2020, 8:28pm)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 5:21am

Yes you have to exchange any old Artefact at the anvil before you can craft it again.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "vidgelo" (Mar 4th 2020, 6:32am)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 7:30am

thanks for confirmation! :)

Dont discard, exchange for materials, see 1st post / screenshot

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 3rd 2020, 8:29pm)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 5:53pm

wait, what?...

are the tarnished artifacts the way to go or should i get the regular ones?, these days i've been upgrading the (now) tarnished artifacts i have.
did i mess up?, and i know i'm not the only one.

i was about to ask the difference between the tarnished and the regular ones, other than elixirs you have to use.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 7:39pm

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 8:30pm

DONT DISCARD HAHAHAHA, VIDGELO WTF DUDE
YOU ASK THE NPC TO EXCHANGE AND YOU GET YOUR MATERIALS BACK

ah, many thanks for clarification!
totally missed the new dialogue
i hope noone discarded his artifact :pinch:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 8:32pm

wait, what?...

are the tarnished artifacts the way to go or should i get the regular ones?, these days i've been upgrading the (now) tarnished artifacts i have.
did i mess up?, and i know i'm not the only one.

i was about to ask the difference between the tarnished and the regular ones, other than elixirs you have to use.

tarnished ones are like last season gear, outdated but still useable
the most recent ones are superior

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 2:53am

old artifacts have lower base bonuses, but still have same skill efficacy, also when you redeem an old artifact the fate elixir and artifact fragments you get will not be enough to craft the same level of the old one that you previously had ( either they don't give back 100% of what materials you've used on old ones, or they've increased the crafting cost for new ones. Not 100% sure). So depending on what you use the artifact for you can keep them or postpone the exchange.
(let's say you have a level 4 old victory cross and what matters to you is the level 4 skill, if you replace it with new one you can't get it to level 4 directly, so what should you do is calculate the amount of material that the old one gives then subtract it from the total needed for crafting a new level 4 one, by that you can tell how much do you need for a full level 4 one. divide that number on how much fragments do you get per week and then you can tell how many weeks do you need to postpone your replacement of the old one to new one).
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (Mar 4th 2020, 2:58am)

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 5:12am

old artifacts have lower base bonuses, but still have same skill efficacy, also when you redeem an old artifact the fate elixir and artifact fragments you get will not be enough to craft the same level of the old one that you previously had ( either they don't give back 100% of what materials you've used on old ones, or they've increased the crafting cost for new ones. Not 100% sure). So depending on what you use the artifact for you can keep them or postpone the exchange.
(let's say you have a level 4 old victory cross and what matters to you is the level 4 skill, if you replace it with new one you can't get it to level 4 directly, so what should you do is calculate the amount of material that the old one gives then subtract it from the total needed for crafting a new level 4 one, by that you can tell how much do you need for a full level 4 one. divide that number on how much fragments do you get per week and then you can tell how many weeks do you need to postpone your replacement of the old one to new one).

You get 100% if your used Material back (Dust/Fragments and Elixiers) but no Gold, when creating new ones you need now 100% more Materials than previous Patch but you are also get more Material like 200 instead of 100 for daily BG win.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Rate this thread