You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 11:31am

Quests luja-gialla’s spark

Can someone tell me how I can take it and also I want the password for the ship's three-door door .. Please help
And also where can I get to level 84 assignments""
NOORA23 has attached the following image:
  • 3F264BF1-DE59-400E-81FB-C3238ED0D7BA.jpeg

Friday, March 6th 2020, 1:34pm

You have to talk with the goblin that's hanging around on the ship. He doesn't say the password but i think he says something about knowing this one (the password) or you can, somehow, get to that conclusion.

He also says something about "knowing to count till CERTAIN NUMBER"-- i think he says "i know to count from 1 to CERTAIN NUMBER". And it changes when you go back and keep talking to him. You do this until he says "i know to count from 1 to... 3". So your job is trying different combinations of those numbers:

123*
312*
231*

(see how the numbers don't repeat themselves, they have to be different each time)

I think he once said to me "from 1 to 9", but i didn't get what he wanted to say to me that time, so i kept hanging around and trying, reading things around, documents and stuff around that chamber and the ship, looking for a clue... so later i went back and he said "from 1 to 4" i think and i got it by just trying those numbers (1234, 4123, 3412, 2341, etc)

Anyways, i kinda remember this quest...?-- yeah, like ASKING something xD

So, good luck there.