You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 4:05pm

The Meta on Smuggler's Paradise?

Hey folks,

I was curious what the meta was like these days!

Would it be fair to say that PvE is exclusively Assault Aspect and then in PvP you can be Assault for damage or Support/Suprression for more of a control focused spec?

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 4:46pm

The only support aspect in pve will be the support buffing class, engineer.
rest is indeed aspect of assault to deal damage and one tank with aspect of defense.
There are variations of people testing ofc, mage support for debuffing blue rings and makes the individual tankier.

pvp is indeed more prone for support summies, psi's, priests rather than aspect of assaults simply cause it makes them tankier and apply debuffs to the enemy/(ies).
No tanks for pvp as they take more damage than normal.
Aspects of assaults are still a thing for pvp as paladins, warriors, scouts got no other role for pvp.

Welcome back to the game and hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 7:29pm

TLDR: psi means stay in supportmode all the time no matter what you do (except leveling)

My observation of playing this class has been that even in PVE a proper build utilizing the aspect of support will work well, it allows similar performance to assaultmode. The result is i no longer change build for doing PVE activities; i stay at the same build all the time without any disadvantage
its even better now as the higher defense capabilities of supportaspect make me more durable so i need to pay less attention to avoid damage

this is incredible handy if you do al rihat or KOE PVE but some PVP opportunity surfaces, you can get straight down to business at full potential

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 9:52pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

psi support is good for leveling too lul :D
I am PioPico

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:01am

but only after you got the rubies for enlightenment and those other shenanigans :P
on a serious note, its uncomfortable to be dependent on meditation for fast spawning of the phantoms and for leveling its much more straightforward to be able to get the buff for instantspawning automatically so at least for new players the regular assaultmode is usually preferable

Monday, May 18th 2020, 12:27pm

i bet his not reading this after 2 months, or got all info in game xd

Quoted

My observation of playing this class has been that even in PVE a proper build utilizing the aspect of support will work well, it allows similar performance to assaultmode.

not in p2p, your dmg is not boosted by cash and you have less stats, so if your have not inaf dmg, you will hit mobs much longer and you gona suffer

it's like with engi sup, you can be ok once your max geared, but until than dps spec is more recomended for much faster killing or you gona killing 1 mob 15s in koe

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Noah1" (May 18th 2020, 12:37pm)

Monday, May 18th 2020, 7:33pm

even if he does not read it everyone else can :)
even without the items from free server the base damageoutput which is allowed by the rubies and skills is comparable to assautmode :love:

Rate this thread