You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 11:07am

Maintenance forum section outdated?

Hi community.

I wanted to read today about our maintenance - what updates will it have, if any, or at the very least how long it will last. The forum section dedicated to maintenance doesn't have this information, or if it does I cannot find it. Is there anything that I'm missing or is this sort of information posted after the maintenance finishes, whenever that is?

Thank you.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 11:14am

Weekly Maintenance/Maintenance Hebdomadaire/Wöchentliche Wartungsarbeiten/Haftalık Sunucu Bakımı

today we got info in discord that it's started 10:00 so can take time up to 12:30-13:30

ususaly it taking 2h

and insted of Wednesday it's in evry Thursday

the reson of changing day was cuz in Wednesday is domi

it's cleaning Maintenance, notink new is instaled, thay just cleaning all data, reseting serv, etc so performenc of game not droping over time, sometimes after Maintenance you can have 10-20fps more for some time

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Apr 2nd 2020, 11:24am)

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 12:55pm

If it is cleaning maintenance with nothing added.. then why my game client had to download some patch? And there is another version number?
There are some minor changes with this one - my guess is related to Day of Fun event.

For maintenance section... it is years now since it it worked like it should. Sometimes there is prior info about maintenance time but not always. And last big patch was first since years there were some patch notes published before it was installed.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 1:08pm

Quoted

If it is cleaning maintenance with nothing added.. then why my game client had to download some patch?

to replaced files/data who was changed

if thers some change you can read about it here :

https://bit.ly/2UZG4jc