You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:55pm

What to prioritize in the end game?

Hi guys, I'm Esquiso Diva from the f2p server and from the Hellpatrol guild. I'm here to ask some help about the end game of this game.
I do some astral to get blue gear (but I still don't have all the lvl 110 green gear), do the KoE dailys to get gold, do some BG to get Meteorite Fragment to build my first personal allods (I don't know why I need them and what I could do with them, but i'm doing the quest). I'm not doing the AR quests because i don't have time to do it this month, And for last, I got my reinc and I don't know if i should level her to max lvl now.
So, my Focus right now is:
1: Get gear from astral
2: Get gold (but i dont know what should i invest with it)
3: Personal Allods.

So, what your routine in Allods, your goals, you're investing your gold in what? Should I prioritize runes too and p5? I can't spend money on this game so I fell kinda limited. I got a lot of cash shop intens when I created my warden in the 9.0 update, i think is important to remind that.
Thanks for reading my Thread :love: :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Esquizo Diva" (Apr 2nd 2020, 7:22pm)

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 8:20pm

My priorities were... gold, gold and gold.
Gearing up takes a lot of gold so i did not gearup at all at the beginning except direct drops which wont cost gold
this results in poor performace at the beginning but superior performance on the long as your upgrades will stay while those of the others will vanish

ideally, you would level a char to max, get a reincarnation, level this one to max and with the gold you get from questing you buy another reincarnation slot (exchange gold to BC to but the item)
then form a guild where you are the leader and put all your chars in. leveling gives a lot of prestige and so on
after some time you have 12 reincarnations and 1 mainchar

now you do the greatness-quest and after the meteorite-fragment quest to build a personal allod wich will grant you horns of plenty (=more gold)

since you only concentrated on gold and never wasted it for temporary things like gearup (which will be obsolete soon anyway due to gearreset) you will have quite some gold and can afford a lot of god items now
also trade and do auctions. this gets you even more gold than farming

now we are 13 x maxlevel with 13 personal allods and a lot of gold and a guild and all reincarnation-abilties available

there are 2 options from now
1 - go for even more gold and even more upgrades of permanent items (runes, rubies, mount, scrolls,...)
or if you feel "ready" for entering the world of proper PVP
2 - decide to gearup as you can afford it now

in case you go for 2, a daily routine could be:

- Kingdom of elements -> gold, spark exp
- Al rihat -> elixiers of fate -> artefacts + upgraders up to 109% from rando chests
- tka rik cave -> spark exp, gold
- battleground -> fun, elixiers of fate, amalgam
- astral autogroup -> gearup material, gold
- guild quests -> guild prestige levelup -> guildrubies which can offer you stat-boni

once a week the following is possible
- maze (elixiers of fate, spark exp)
- ranked 3 vs 3 (spark exp)
- easy observatory raid (elixiers of fate, spark exp)

this is about how i do / did it
of course you are free to change things so it fits you better, this is just some recommendation :thumbup:

as for items: pat 5 and runes are never wrong
but make a list to see which items are cheapest and maybe get them 1st
for example it would be not economical to build level 10 runes but not get rubyscroll 1,2,3 and 4 first as they are cheaper than level 10 runes
otherwise, you can take time with 2nd earringslot higher than purple as it has little effect but still takes a lot of gold (after 8 years i still have only the purple one)
dragontear in blue is more than good enough as the higher ones cost much more but offer only little improvement

so basically try to learn what exists and how great the improvement of the things are
get the cheap ones 1st, then the useful (costly) ones and take time with the ones that offer little

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 8:34pm

My priorities were... gold, gold and gold.
Gearing up takes a lot of gold so i did not gearup at all at the beginning except direct drops which wont cost gold
this results in poor performace at the beginning but superior performance on the long as your upgrades will stay while those of the others will vanish

ideally, you would level a char to max, get a reincarnation, level this one to max and with the gold you get from questing you buy another reincarnation slot (exchange gold to BC to but the item)
then form a guild where you are the leader and put all your chars in. leveling gives a lot of prestige and so on
after some time you have 12 reincarnations and 1 mainchar

now you do the greatness-quest and after the meteorite-fragment quest to build a personal allod wich will grant you horns of plenty (=more gold)

since you only concentrated on gold and never wasted it for temporary things like gearup (which will be obsolete soon anyway due to gearreset) you will have quite some gold and can afford a lot of god items now
also trade and do auctions. this gets you even more gold than farming

now we are 13 x maxlevel with 13 personal allods and a lot of gold and a guild and all reincarnation-abilties available

there are 2 options from now
1 - go for even more gold and even more upgrades of permanent items (runes, rubies, mount, scrolls,...)
or if you feel "ready" for entering the world of proper PVP
2 - decide to gearup as you can afford it now

in case you go for 2, a daily routine could be:

- Kingdom of elements -> gold, spark exp
- Al rihat -> elixiers of fate -> artefacts + upgraders up to 109% from rando chests
- tka rik cave -> spark exp, gold
- battleground -> fun, elixiers of fate, amalgam
- astral autogroup -> gearup material, gold
- guild quests -> guild prestige levelup -> guildrubies which can offer you stat-boni

once a week the following is possible
- maze (elixiers of fate, spark exp)
- ranked 3 vs 3 (spark exp)
- easy observatory raid (elixiers of fate, spark exp)

this is about how i do / did it
of course you are free to change things so it fits you better, this is just some recommendation :thumbup:

as for items: pat 5 and runes are never wrong
but make a list to see which items are cheapest and maybe get them 1st
for example it would be not economical to build level 10 runes but not get rubyscroll 1,2,3 and 4 first as they are cheaper than level 10 runes
otherwise, you can take time with 2nd earringslot higher than purple as it has little effect but still takes a lot of gold (after 8 years i still have only the purple one)
dragontear in blue is more than good enough as the higher ones cost much more but offer only little improvement

so basically try to learn what exists and how great the improvement of the things are
get the cheap ones 1st, then the useful (costly) ones and take time with the ones that offer little
Thank you so much, this is a lot of usefull information, I will focus on my reinc now and gold. Just one more question, What is a maze and how can i get them?

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 3:13am

maze is automatically available when you have a personal allod, you just need to talk to the goblin NPC
you can expand it but its close to useless so i recommend not sinking any gold in it
just build 1 room thats good enough to make the horns of plenty work

if you have higher gearscore you can upgrade your defenders rank free at the goblin NPC (reinforce defenders)

horns of plenty can create amber or if it is not your personal allod gold, astral coral and astral granite
granite is a bad idea as it gets reset once in a while and its just to make your maze longer
so go for coral (more horns of plenty) and gold

amber can be exchanged for everything