You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 4:31am

Question about upgrading 110 green gear to blue and further

Hey there. I noticed that when I used a blue scroll from anvil on my 110 green shirt, the output percentages of the new blue version were 79% and 81% efficiency respectively.
Do these percentages in the blue gear essentially mean that it's crap and it can't be upgraded with tools further? Should I redo the shirt? What % should I be aiming for? And also are heroics the only way to farm the tools to raise the % to 112% or is there some other way?

Disclaimer: I'm a returning user still trying to remember things from last year. Be as thorough in your answers as possible.
Thank you community.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 1:13pm

90% on crafted by job or droped astral/raid (if drop less then 90% mean you can't upgrade them), 100% on crafted, than you can use insignias (tools) on them

most % you can on heroics, but thers other ways for 103-106% from bg on bg vendor, 109% max on pvp vendor, 103-106% privat allods

the hightes alternative is in bg chaos 0/5 quest for 1x 112%

most effective are heroics, as you geting reward evry boss, on bg vendor it cost too much, in pvp it's too hard in f2p as on 90% you gona lose to ppl with more cs than you as thay gona hit more than your shiled can protect you if your not have much cs to def it, privat allods is mehh, and that 112% you can get once per 7d if i'm not wrong on bg chaos

so yeh it's good to fly as mercenary in random pt calling in zone/world, until you find fixed pt/guild with ambition to hit 112-115%, avangarde partys can do 109% i think

best roles are support/tank, as you can come with low cs not woring that your dps suck, but thay are also requre more skill, or your party will die, so somethink for somethink

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Apr 5th 2020, 1:29pm)

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 5:21pm

90% on crafted by job or droped astral/raid (if drop less then 90% mean you can't upgrade them), 100% on crafted, than you can use insignias (tools) on them

most % you can on heroics, but thers other ways for 103-106% from bg on bg vendor, 109% max on pvp vendor, 103-106% privat allods

the hightes alternative is in bg chaos 0/5 quest for 1x 112%

most effective are heroics, as you geting reward evry boss, on bg vendor it cost too much, in pvp it's too hard in f2p as on 90% you gona lose to ppl with more cs than you as thay gona hit more than your shiled can protect you if your not have much cs to def it, privat allods is mehh, and that 112% you can get once per 7d if i'm not wrong on bg chaos

so yeh it's good to fly as mercenary in random pt calling in zone/world, until you find fixed pt/guild with ambition to hit 112-115%, avangarde partys can do 109% i think

best roles are support/tank, as you can come with low cs not woring that your dps suck, but thay are also requre more skill, or your party will die, so somethink for somethink
Where can I get the weekly chaos quest from? I don't see NPC with it in Novo.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 5:39pm

, the output percentages of the new blue version were 79% and 81% efficiency respectively.
Do these percentages in the blue gear essentially mean that it's crap and it can't be upgraded with tools further?

It is normal to get low % after using scroll. For those pieces of gear (marked with yellow arrow in upepr corner) you use amalgam and enchanted dust on anvil of artifacts - switch tabs at bottom to transmutation. Need to use this way to raise % to 100/100 before using insignias.

Tuesday, April 21st 2020, 3:43pm

Excelent!

Random party has / had serious issues: everybody roll on everything, becase it's a random party and "we never will see again".
Random party members will not bring any compass greather than level 1! Because it will be failed: 100%
Random party members will not listen your advice, because doesn't matter if we faill, they don't lose anything, you bring a higher level compass, than it only your loss, not they one.
Costs of getting random party: 1x megaphone is like 15-20k gold. Sometimes is need to call 3x , sometimes 10x.
With 50k gold - 200k gold spent you can have a random party (on f2p) and they will roll on items, but they will not pay for wasted resources!

So better join to a guild! - lets take that option:

If you join to a top guild, first they look as as you would be an enemy:
On subscripton server 2 days ago asked to join Avarice from a member, he told me it is not SO , but a guy with name "SO" ( don't want to reveeal ) it is. So I added as fiend and asked to join. He said can't invite, because leder is not online... than why the hell is SO?
Anyway 1 day after that I saw an imp who killed a few flagged leagues in they capital. So I wanted to res this SO too. He tought I am imp and not want to let me in guild. Nice....Avarice...

League f2p:
Register to the site and we will decide if is a fit or not or what. Sound professionqal ? - well why can't let in and kick later if something wrong.
Anyway got invited. Now the hassle with tabards: altough it is free champ tabards you will not get it, even loy 100, you have to proof something. I don't know what to prof...
The Raids + Domi. Some guilds take only the top geared ppl and only those 12 goes to raid, other 20-30 , just watch... and for this you have to register. At some guilds have to register to Raid, on other guilds have to register to Domi, otherwise no slot for you.

Ah, you think you will be accepted to heroics: wrong, they has fixed party and you wil not go with they!

Not top guilds: they buy the 103% and 106% from NPC, use triple replicators and not interessted in doing the 109% and 112%, because not wiling to learn tactics and not so easy as astral. :( Others can't divide the loot, because if is killed a boss not everybody get automatically something.
For example if it would be 1,2,3 shard of insignia, but everybody would get it, than it would be better in my oppinion too.
Same with raid loot: shard of draconic gear and get everybody a tiny part.

The single viable option in my oppinion it is when a top guild spit, like Ascendancy in this days.
Now I see memebers with relative runes, patronage 4 and so on.
Maybe you can catch a "fixed party" which was split and a slot left for free.

Other event it is when a member of a fixed party stop playing ( for a while) than you can jump in the right place. You have to have min 10 runes in defense (in f2p) and know tactics. With rune 7-8 not really is possible, only if you know the tactics very welll and use defense potions at the right time ( boss aoe) and so on.

When you gear is upgraded as well the runes it will be to easy the astral and getting party: heroics - raid even harder.
So in paradox you will have less content to enjoy!!!

The only thing where you can do something better than other free and low gear is the BG, hunting the free and inactive players(on f2p), who will be 1 shoted!

After this I don't know: maybe ppl with know you from BG and put on Domi slot, maybe not.
Heroics party still a NO for me, I can't find a party who can clear lvl 1 and has a fair loot distribution ( not everything is for master looter and his friend)

I thins point I am thinking to lower my gear or my runes , to have more content to enjoy.
Like astral with rune 1 or max 3 is challenging, when are only mercenaries and low gs ppl and you can do it anytime.
BG will become again: run and hide from hunters. :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "u_176553207" (Apr 21st 2020, 3:51pm)

Tuesday, April 21st 2020, 7:47pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

wrong faction id say :D
I am PioPico