You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:04pm

• "Slikgraphikss" started this thread

why

it seems my acc was banned why what i do ? how i send tiket for it why ?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:17pm

Join the team, sliky-boo. Go to support.my.com once that is up and running again and submit a ticked.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:17pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:21pm

It is strictly forbidden trade ACC...But sometimes I see that some people did not realize

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 5:21am

How long till the banned accounts are reinstated?

I think in fairness to those that did not exploit this is a fair question. Are we talking a day, a week, two weeks or even never? I am not trying to start any trouble with this thread but we really do need some feedback. In 4 years + of playing this game I have never exploited in any way. I also have a guild to run, so some feedback would be helpful, no offense intended.

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:09am

I think in fairness to those that did not exploit this is a fair question. Are we talking a day, a week, two weeks or even never? I am not trying to start any trouble with this thread but we really do need some feedback. In 4 years + of playing this game I have never exploited in any way. I also have a guild to run, so some feedback would be helpful, no offense intended.

Phalanxx
check 4:30
http://www.eminencehq.com/2013/10/14/all…y-subscription/

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:22am

Are you kidding me? How can a game mechanic be an exploit, seriously? Just because it displayed details incorrectly, instead of saying no opponent sent? You guys still after all this time haven't worked out that the displayed fights were bugged? The funniest thing is Eminence actually talking about exploits? That just made my day. Now can we get back to the topic please.

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:26am

Pretty sure this patch had limited hero regalias. For the fact that if an opponent loses the fight they can not enter the fight again, but since 6 heros can still que with hero regalias to fight. Anyone that played this patch know that. By the way I am not from Eminence.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:32am

Again you mistake me for someone that cares, no offense. Your posts are irrelevant to the topic and I have reported you to the Mods for trolling. Now back to the topic please. I say again I have never exploited so when will we get an update?

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:46am

Are you kidding me? How can a game mechanic be an exploit, seriously? Just because it displayed details incorrectly, instead of saying no opponent sent? You guys still after all this time haven't worked out that the displayed fights were bugged? The funniest thing is Eminence actually talking about exploits? That just made my day. Now can we get back to the topic please.

Phalanxx

If it was a bug display, in source does it intend to count the dominion points of win total toward whatever sector that these issues seems to be only going on with only these 2 guild fights?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:09am

I will say this one more time. One I don't care no offense, two if you guys haven't worked out there was a display bug a year, year and a half ago I can't help you. Three how is this relevant to the topic? And four if the moderators looked into the mechanic and ruled it was a mechanic then what is your problem? If the Mods a year or so ago decided the game was working as intended then what exploit are you talking about?

If you guys had more than 2 or 3 parties you would have encountered the display bug. Now I don't want to get banned over a troll who has an axe to grind. If you want to start a thread called "101 reasons I hate Phalanxx" go ahead will give me a laugh. But the topic is a very serious one nothing to do with game politics but something that affects people's real life investments in the game.

I am sorry in advance if I kicked you from guild, killed you in WH, destroyed your guild or just made you feel sad. Back to topic please.

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:15am

Dolce

Beginner

Phalanxx

If it was a bug display, in source does it intend to count the dominion points of win total toward whatever sector that these issues seems to be only going on with only these 2 guild fights?
Exactly how stupid/much of a troll are you? This post is about being wrongfully banned for gold exploiting and wanting a response, not your thoughts on what is and isn't an exploit that happened AGES ago based on what Eminence says. Go make a separate post if you wanna whine about this, as useless as it is, and stop taking the thread off topic.

ON TOPIC: My understanding is that our forum mods currently have no knowledge about what will be done and when right this moment, hopefully they are pushing as hard as they can to find out and I too would really love any info they could provide as soon as they can provide it.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:53am

Reverse all the bans

Far too many people have been banned without any reason. From what I am hearing, the bans had no effect whatsoever, and only a day after they happened, the economy is just the same as it was before them. There is no reason not to unban everyone who was banned yesterday, or explain WHY EXACTLY people were banned, so they can at least know what was this horrible offense that caused half the NA population to get banned. I know, I know, the offense was that we played and our GMs didn't care about the game, but that is none of our fault.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:57am

It seems like all the banned players received the same generic email saying we contributed to the rising currency rate.

No specific details given, even to the private emails we used to register to the game. No specific rule or code given that we violated.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:59am

Nice work allods you banned the exploiters? But the gold rate is back to where it was? Wait but you banned the exploiters? Umm...maybe you should ban everyone then you can have a stable economy?

Phalanxx

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:03pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Instead of banning everyone you should change the algorithm which rules exchange curs. This is the only way to solve effects of the exploit.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:04pm

It seems like all the banned players received the same generic email saying we contributed to the rising currency rate.

No specific details given, even to the private emails we used to register to the game. No specific rule or code given that we violated.

Every free player is contributing to the rising currency rate. However, since the merge of all servers the currency exchange has been very steady, between 55 and 57g to buy crystals. If compared to RU, with their itemshop prices taken into account, it is pretty much the same. So the actual value of gold is what it has been for the past 6-7-8 weeks.

That said, they banned a number of huge spenders, who helped keep the currency exchange at that level, and without them there may be a rise in the value of shards in the next days unless something is done - I mean someone responsible step up and explain what is going on, and then just unban everyone who was banned for this "offense" of playing the game.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:15pm

Every free player is contributing to the rising currency rate. However, since the merge of all servers the currency exchange has been very steady, between 55 and 57g to buy crystals. If compared to RU, with their itemshop prices taken into account, it is pretty much the same. So the actual value of gold is what it has been for the past 6-7-8 weeks.

That said, they banned a number of huge spenders, who helped keep the currency exchange at that level, and without them there may be a rise in the value of shards in the next days unless something is done - I mean someone responsible step up and explain what is going on, and then just unban everyone who was banned for this "offense" of playing the game.
Yes, it is very intricate - any player who partakes in transactions in this game has an effect on the in-game economy. It's not as simple as only the players who buy/sell large amounts through the currency exchange NPC.

Even if they ban half the server and reset the gem shard rate, in a free market where access to the currency NPC is not regulated, people will naturally buy when low and sell when high. Any player with sense would do this to get the best deal for him or herself.

Very short-sighted that they would offend and ban the players who are the huge spenders. It's the thousands of gem shards they pump into the game to buy gold that helps keep the rate down somewhat reasonable.

Frankly I am pretty disappointed in the response time of this team, and their lack of communication. I expected this from Gpotato, and after the merge I was expecting the new management to be better about this.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:23pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I completely agree. And also on the fact that they mainly targeted the NA community. (even poor Biromir who is surely not a cash shop player :D)

Like really, I contributed to the shard rate raise more than him (by legal and non exploitable in-game farming and item reselling), I'm from the eu server and I can still play freely.

My condolences on the lost players and may you find peace in the vast world of the Nexus. :)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..