You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 4:06pm

Private Allods and Mazes

Hi guys, Today I finally finished the quest to build my private allods. But I'm so lost, I tried to generate gold with the horns of abundance, but it says that only generate gold If I build a maze. Well, I spent almost all my money to build a maze... and the gold production is still paused. Now I have some missions to do in the allods. But i'm still very lost and frustated. Can someone tell me the things that are important to know about private allods and mazes?

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 6:03pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

once u did ur maze, u have to go into ur maze (entrance on private allods) and create rooms, once u create a room u can start produce from your horns
I am PioPico

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 1:51am

Than it will come "visitors" to your maze.
If they rob your maze your horns will pause prododucing.
That's why you must increase the defense of the maze, with mobs.
The free upgrade it depends on your gearscore ad can be done outside of the maze, near at horrns, with talking to an NPC.
Once you will enter to the maze every room has a goblin, where you can increase additionally the defenders rank.
Rank 1 defense starts around 100.000 gold if I remmeber coreclty.
It will add a white-black buff to your mobs.
Rank 3 usually it is enough to wipe a full reincanations party. But rank 3 costs 300.000 gold or so.
Every time you will increase the rank the costs of a new rank will be increased. With 50% or even more?
Once I had the defense increased to lvl 11 or 13 or 14? But costs around 13 million gold! / room.
Usually just a few teams, with experience and rune and GS can clear it.

Does it worth?

No :)

You will never recover those money and in every 6-8 month is comming a nice patch wich will take the money invested in.

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 3:17am

Than it will come "visitors" to your maze.
If they rob your maze your horns will pause prododucing.
That's why you must increase the defense of the maze, with mobs.
The free upgrade it depends on your gearscore ad can be done outside of the maze, near at horrns, with talking to an NPC.
Once you will enter to the maze every room has a goblin, where you can increase additionally the defenders rank.
Rank 1 defense starts around 100.000 gold if I remmeber coreclty.
It will add a white-black buff to your mobs.
Rank 3 usually it is enough to wipe a full reincanations party. But rank 3 costs 300.000 gold or so.
Every time you will increase the rank the costs of a new rank will be increased. With 50% or even more?
Once I had the defense increased to lvl 11 or 13 or 14? But costs around 13 million gold! / room.
Usually just a few teams, with experience and rune and GS can clear it.

Does it worth?

No :)

You will never recover those money and in every 6-8 month is comming a nice patch wich will take the money invested in.
This seems awfull, I only have 100.000 gold and I'm struggling so much to farm gold, and gear, and now maze and... It's very overwhelming and frustating. Thanks for your help, I guess that f2p server is very exhausting to play and I'm gonna quit the game until I have the money to play on p2p.Sorry for the outburst ;(

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 1:14pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

just leveling to 90 should have given u milions :S where did u spend those
I am PioPico

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 2:27pm

just leveling to 90 should have given u milions :S where did u spend those
I was a very dumb player at the beggining, I had 1kk gold, but spend half of it trying and failing to upgrade one of my defensive rune, and one more dumb mistake, I bought a purification scroll cuz I tought that it was worth. I've done all of that converting gold to bc, it was a very dumb mistake. I've farmed gold and got to 400k, but now i've build the maze and now I have 100k. And now just worried if it's worth to really try hard to farm, cuz I don't have assault shell, p5, good runes, combat mounts, and it seems too expensive and exhausting to be someone in this game and I don't have money to buy those things. So I'm just thinking if p2p server will be more fair to play, I'm very competitive and I just feel like, don't matter how much I farm, I'm still garbage. Just lost all my hope :(

Monday, April 27th 2020, 12:15am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I can see your point, but imagine how u would feel after u gut ur way through al this and finaly manage to get them by farming and shit, but, if u dont want to invest ur time in that p2p is prob better? idk?
I am PioPico

Monday, April 27th 2020, 12:59am

I can see your point, but imagine how u would feel after u gut ur way through al this and finaly manage to get them by farming and shit, but, if u dont want to invest ur time in that p2p is prob better? idk?
yeah you're right, I invest a lot of time and it feels bad to move to another server. I will think more about it, and thanks for your help.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 6:07am

I'm very competitive and I just feel like, don't matter how much I farm, I'm still garbage. Just lost all my hope

This is exactly why p2p is a thing.