You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 3:31am

What's the different between universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher

I notice in cashshop sell both universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher, omnificent core cost almost twice more.

What is the difference?

Monday, April 27th 2020, 4:38am

Orange Coremorpher = Change between your current class and the class of the morpher - once
Orange Universal Coremorpher = Change classe - once (select a class)
Teal Coremorpher (Insert Classname) = Change between your current class and the class of the morpher as long as the timer goes
Yellow Coremorpher
= Change to whatever class you like as long as the timer goes

Monday, April 27th 2020, 6:03am

The Orange coremorpher simply becomes after selecting your class via the universal one, as I understand it from AOP.
We don't have universals on p2p so I'm not completely aware.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 8:31am

Yellow Coremorpher = Change to whatever class you like as long as the timer goes
What happens after timer runs out and I am on another class? Does it preserve it? Lets say I'm a warrior -> changed to psi and I stay psi for the whole duration.
Arah - Smuggler's Paradise - Empire - Legacy

Monday, April 27th 2020, 9:47am

Is there way to buy morpher straight from Cashshop or do I need the coupon from Auction House?

Monday, April 27th 2020, 7:55pm

Yellow Coremorpher = Change to whatever class you like as long as the timer goes
What happens after timer runs out and I am on another class? Does it preserve it? Lets say I'm a warrior -> changed to psi and I stay psi for the whole duration.

Ability to change class runs out, not your class

you are stuck with the class you have chosen by then
so according to your example you will stay psi then

at your classtrainer, you can restore the original class you had in case you want to do this

Monday, April 27th 2020, 7:58pm

The Orange coremorpher simply becomes after selecting your class via the universal one, as I understand it from AOP.
We don't have universals on p2p so I'm not completely aware.
orange universal coremorpher offers a menu to select class and them becomes an orange specific coremorpher

Monday, April 27th 2020, 8:03pm

Is there way to buy morpher straight from Cashshop or do I need the coupon from Auction House?

These options exist in itemshop: get "premium 5" and buy these or try your luck with the strongbox

its weird there is one for free and one for 1000 PC :wacko:
the coupon from the auction house leads to an item you again ahve to buy for BC from itemshop i heared, so be careful!
personally i would just buy the desired coremorpher from auctionhouse for gold (and if i would like to donate instead of farming i would change the BC to gold at exchange NPC and then buy from auctionhouse)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 27th 2020, 8:09pm)

Rate this thread