You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 2:01pm

Warden and PvP this patch

Hey,
How is Warden in PvP now? I feel like healing makes no difference (domi/3x3/6x6) and when I use my dps build I just feel like im too squishy to make a difference, maybe its a learn to play issue tho.
Arah - Smuggler's Paradise - Empire - Legacy

Monday, May 11th 2020, 2:58pm

Druid is not viable for pvp unless you can heal. if you can't and you want to pvp, druid won't be your go-to :/

Monday, May 11th 2020, 3:23pm

Well, I feel like I throw 2k heals, while members get 10k damage or more... I guess I'll have to bid another morpher, sadly as pve its great.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 7:16pm

Ohrmazd

Beginner

Patch 11.1. was supposed to increase the importance of the aspect of healing in PvP activities, but they made everything worse. Theoretically, they increased the effectiveness of the shields (1.5 times) and treatment (2 times), as well as the increase from rubies. They deleted, among others Double Attack and Swiftness, but this did not change the oneshots, even made them worse: you can put more into proficiency and brutality; Swiftness does not reduce skill cd (patch x.10 increased cd of Bloom (45 sec) and Breath of Forest (20 sec)); the rotation of many classes has changed due to reduced regeneration of class resources. The new buff-debuff replacement system removes Invigoration Surge - "Wounds" (-60% heal and shield) replaces it, and Bloodlust has 90 sec cd. Stat "Anger" absorbs 100% of healing. The base crit chance of each ruby is a maximum of 10%. And they haven't finished mixing yet ;( .
Nickname: Taurwi
Server: Evolution

Monday, May 11th 2020, 8:12pm

So generally I guess I'll turn my char to summoner then. Wanted something nice for pvp with a pve dps spec, and I prefer ranged :'D

Monday, May 11th 2020, 11:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

the patch Ohrmazd is talking about is the current test server the russians have which we wont get for another 6+ months, and they are still patching it from what players are saying n shit
I am PioPico

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 12:28am

the patch Ohrmazd is talking about is the current test server the Arussians have which we wont get for another 6+ months, and they are still patching it from what players are saying n shit
Any other class recommendation?

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 3:36pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

What do u like to do, support others or dps or be the meatshield?
I am PioPico

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 6:06pm

Any other class recommendation?

Scout
Warrior
Paladin
-> these are the best classes currently (no disappointment picking these, they dps properly, they tank a lot and they are simple to play)

Healer
Sorcerer
Necromancer

-> average classes (will be harder than with the best classes)

Warden
Psionicist
Engineer
Bard
Demonologist

-> weak classes (you will have to struggle to get decent results. its possible but a lot harder that with the top classes)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 15th 2020, 5:31pm)

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 9:34am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

solo play, id say Priest is top class atm for pvp, then comes warrior pala scout and after those engi summy mage demo psi and after those atm the worst ones warden bard
teamplay, id say priest, engi is core on any team(some ppl have FH warden as core aswell) atm after that its pala scout summy psi warrior then demo mage bard.
I am PioPico

Friday, May 15th 2020, 3:37pm

I decided I'll go with summoner - as I dont rly like scout, and warr/pala arent ranged. Ty guys for help :)

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 11:05am

Aionwen

Professional

did you try supportdruid? he has vulnerablebuffs what makes your damage higher and the target much more squichy even for your raidmembers and you can keep mostly all the time 40% absorb coz your wolfpunch regenerates the mana. i have a twink on impside i do bgs with to get battlesuite and iam amazed how tanky it is without mostly any chashshop in its totally undergeared status. with odem o forest you can even heal. i tryed healing mist and others but even with rubies its disappointing how weak druidselfheal in supportaspect is nowadays. there is a pmb in turkish forum considering this build with odemoforest...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 1:38am

I saw that build. pretty nice. Heal are a better with breath of the forest. I adapted it to be a bit more offensive.

Druid Supp Build

perma 40% less healing debuff

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 9:56am

Aionwen

Professional

öhm, you miss the second rubie that makes wolfpunch reg 15% mana instead of 7%? for me in pvp this was necessary, like balance rank 3.
if you skip the two rubies that increase beeswarm you could skip the empty cell in third grid by taking telepull and change three talentpoints from anger to storm so you have all 30 secs telepull, this was nice for islandrushs...

other supbuild
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!