You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:22pm

floods in serbia

for all those that dont like to read or watch news,i would like to inform you that Serbia is suffering from devastating onlce *once in a milenium* floods.So far 33 peson lost theire lives,10s of thousends of people are forced to leave their homes,more that 25000 houeses are permanently destroyed,lanslides almost anihilated road structure,so malmost half of the coutry is practicaly isolated from the rest of the world,agriculture is completely destroyed.my coutry is literarly facing famine in next few months.I started this thred to apeal to all kind and caring ppl who are able and willing to help us to surpase this enormous tragedy we are facing.
At the end i would like to say to mods that i dont know if i am breaking any forum rule by posting this thread,but if do i am prety sure that you have mechanics to simply delete it,block it ,or whatever.if anyone have any other idea how to apeal to people of good heart,pls share it with us.thankfull in advance,shaka aka as tchica(mage),or sunadinac(healer)

http://www.srbija.gov.rs/?change_lang=en
this is the link of official site of goverment of Republic of Serbia.there you can find all details about how to help to this people.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:39pm

not to be mean or anything but those in the US still have other crisis to deal with all the hurricanes that are about to happen in the USA during the summer, i was never really one to understand why people went around collecting donations for the tsunami that hit south asia and the earthquake that hit kashmiri india 2 months right after Katrina hit New Orleans.

help your country before helping others i would say =/ but in most peoples eyes that would make me look like a bad person

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:43pm

not to be mean or anything but those in the US still have other crisis to deal with all the hurricanes that are about to happen in the USA during the summer, i was never really one to understand why people went around collecting donations for the tsunami that hit south asia and the earthquake that hit kashmiri india 2 months right after Katrina hit New Orleans.

help your country before helping others i would say =/ but in most peoples eyes that would make me look like a bad person

This is such a disgusting self-centered post, it makes me sick. The world does not revolve around the US, and I'll break it to you - most people do not live in the US at all.

I have some money in my paypal, I'll see how it would be most efficient to transfer it to some organization helping out in Serbia.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:49pm

This is such a disgusting self-centered post, it makes me sick. The world does not revolve around the US, and I'll break it to you - most people do not live in the US at all.

I have some money in my paypal, I'll see how it would be most efficient to transfer it to some organization helping out in Serbia.

disgusting as it sounds its right, why should the US go donating to other countrys when they should be helping their own citizens, i understand the whole UN thing but when one of our states declares a state of emergency then we should first work to help out those who live in the US before going and feeding starving children in africa. after 9/11 i don't recall anyone else coming to help the US out, after Katrina hit i don't recall any other country donating to help fix new orleans which was flooded and so many houses were destroyed. if we did then i didn't hear about it.

its just like if your bleeding to death and someone next to you has a slight gash would you try to help the other person before trying to stop your bleeding first? no you wouldn't, so why would a bleeding country who got a devastating blow to one of its areas which would be considered to that of a wound go and help another country when there are plenty of other countrys that could help them.

i don't care if people despise me for my posts in this thread this is just how i view things, why feed starving children in a foreign country when the US has starving children as well.

i understand that the world doesnt revolve around the USA but i'm from the USA and seeing someone posting please help serbia on a game forum which the Use to be NA servers has to use is really annoying when other country's should first take care of their own citizens before going and helping foreign country's

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kite64" (May 23rd 2014, 1:56pm)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:58pm

Hello,

after Katrina hit i don't recall any other country donating to help fix new orleans which was flooded and so many houses were destroyed. if we did then i didn't hear about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internation…rricane_Katrina
;).

Shaka is not asking specific help from the USA. He's just posting a link for anyone that would like to help :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:58pm

The OP is not asking the US to help. He is asking people who have spare money/supplies to help out. This is not about the US. Quit being so self centered. Regardless of your beliefs, the universe does not revolve around you. This thread is about telling people that there's others in need and have them help out if it is in their capabilities. This is not about you, it has nothing to do with you and whether you donate money or not - that is your prerogative. Nobody is forcing you to help out, but if you don't - keep your mouth shut. Don't be an asshole about not being helpful at all.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:01pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

And that shows how ignorant and self-centered you are. :)

But yes. The original post wasn't addressed to the US alone, besides, this forum hasn't been for NA servers only. It is a new forum made for the new non-russian server on the whole.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Luka" (May 23rd 2014, 2:06pm)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:02pm

keep your mouth shut. Don't be an asshole about not being helpful at all.
sorry but i don't see anywhere in the rules of the forums stating that i can't speak my mind, if people actually want to donate then go ahead just don't bring it to a gaming community it doesn't belong here and never will.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:04pm

The OP is not asking the US to help. He is asking people who have spare money/supplies to help out. This is not about the US. Quit being so self centered. Regardless of your beliefs, the universe does not revolve around you. This thread is about telling people that there's others in need and have them help out if it is in their capabilities. This is not about you, it has nothing to do with you and whether you donate money or not - that is your prerogative. Nobody is forcing you to help out, but if you don't - keep your mouth shut. Don't be an asshole about not being helpful at all.

The dude is obviously just a horrible troll, here to waste everyones time. Don't bother responding to his comments.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:12pm

keep your mouth shut. Don't be an asshole about not being helpful at all.
sorry but i don't see anywhere in the rules of the forums stating that i can't speak my mind, if people actually want to donate then go ahead just don't bring it to a gaming community it doesn't belong here and never will.

You can totally speak your mind, but when you do in a public forum, people get to see what an ass you are and call you out. That is how freedom works. Your comment was completely uncalled for. You should have just ignored the thread if you don't have anything helpful to say. You basically said that Americans are more important than Serbians and I find that particularly disgusting.

Calls for help like that absolutely have a place in a gaming community. If they don't the community stinks.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:08pm

untill certain point i do agree with you,you cant ask for help from people that are in need too,but you know what??? sometimes kind word is
enough too.in my countr there is a say-" help if you can,if you cant please do not unhelp".oh and btw me and few of my friend did cotribute both after katrina and tsunami.it wasnt a lot but we helped with what we could afford heaving in mind that most people here wrks for 300-400$ a month.reposting this kind of thing on social networks is help too.its not all about money,it comes and goes,but showing that you care and sympathise is very important too

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:14pm

Oshi

Trainee

I already sent a donation towards an organization helping in serbia.
I have lots of friends and ex-guildies from serbia and i hope they are all well :\

I know 1 of them at least got evacuated just hope he is alright.
:) :) :)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:21pm

I have lots of friends and ex-guildies from serbia and i hope they are all well :\

can you tell me some more about him so i can try to find some more info,or at least if i can somehow help him

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 3:22pm

can you tell me some more about him so i can try to find some more info,or at least if i can somehow help him

oh and sry,i forgot ot say big THANK YOU for your help

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "shaka" (May 23rd 2014, 3:40pm)

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 4:08pm

Donating to help others is far more noble and important than spending tons of money on a game but if your country and homeland already needs donations too then yes it has priority depending on how serious the crisis is..There is flood in Serbia once in a millennium?Oh and there are droughts and starvation and sorts and sorts of crisis in many other parts of the world..Many miseries are in the world but not all people notice them and then instead of helping others with some money,they spend it on games..I'm not blaming anyone..It's their own life but I also don't find it fair because,today those who live kings might tomorrow live beggars and no one can deny that and no one can deny that no Man is an island so we need each other and as they say help me so I can help you..At some point of any human's life,they'll face some kind of misery and will need the help of others and others won't help you unless you are willing to help them too so always remember that.
@kite64
If I reply to you I might cause more drama on forum and might get into politics on a game forum which is kinda not worth it.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 6:07pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

The dude is obviously just a horrible troll, here to waste everyones time. Don't bother responding to his comments.
I remember him from somwhere..where could it be from.....
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:13am

Fraust

Trainee

To a point I agree with some of Kite's opinion, but its a matter of standpoint really. Tragedy strikes everyone, no matter their nationality or place of origin. Bad things happen to everyone, albeit some not as bad as others.

However, the OP does seem a little out of place, even though it is in the off-topic section of the forum. I think all that Kite is trying to say is that we all have our own problems and its hard to help others when you're occupied with your own.

Unfortunately, as it is with all online discussions, one phrase can cause a ton of people to rage. I mean, I could go make a post just called "I like the color blue" and someone, somewhere would have something rude or off-putting to say about it. We all play this game together, and together we should be. Not bickering behind keyboards and raging over who's right and who's wrong. We're all entitled to our opinions and freedom of speech. Sure, some may not like what they hear, but why fuss?

Let's all just get along. Why Is that so hard for folks?

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:17am

Fraust

Trainee

Another note,

It is natural to help your own nation, to seek independence. To be on your own so-to-speak. But that comes with the fact you don't want good nor bad from other countries. Mingling together different cultures is one thing, but mingling political affairs, military and natural forces into the picture, you're bound to run along issues such as this. What makes a person good or bad in some eyes, is how they choose to deal with the situations that arise.