You are not logged in.

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:37am

feeling nostalgic

hello , so as the title says i'm feeling nostalgic and thinking of coming back to the game therefore i'm not yet convinced as many of my friends quit the game and never came back. Is there anyone who can tell me how the game is going right now? (queue timers for pvp - peak time logged in players ...) I mean how alive is the game right now?

Monday, May 18th 2020, 7:37am

Hey Way more to do, and more Fun then it was before *WAY BACK* there are quite a few returners and players now.
Take what you can, and never give it back.. Arrrrr!

Monday, May 18th 2020, 7:56am

Whe are in the french forum, you can move it inthe english part, you have moore answer

And you can speak/write with the community on the discord : https://discord.gg/FChy3hz
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Monday, May 18th 2020, 11:30am

Ther some thinks to do, but remember in f2p server if you want do harder content you need buy/farm basic cash shop or you gonna have dificulity find pt for pve activitis such as maze, obs hard, heroics stronger than 10lv, new raid, heroic arena

Also if you enter pvp arena like bg, 3vs3 you gona get 2-shot becose a) your backing so your not pare in gear with them, b) only ppl with 11-13 runes going ther, others only traid for daily

If your backing and want see few thinks i strongly recomending you buy sub in p2p server for 11euro to lv up from 1lv with perm 30% exp boonus so you never stuck in leveling zones on top of that you can join to +25% exp guild to have even more chill time checking what new zones thay added and remind you a nostalgic lore and maps

for 11 euro you gona have 3month time to check whats new in game, in p2p is less ppl than in f2p but you can eazier find ppl to do content with as ther no cash block and 99% ppl sit on discord for communicate

Same basic mounts drop from raids, so in p2p someone can send you wivern for free so you gona move fast even in 8lv

if you not gona like p2p after that 3 months, you can switch to f2p, and pay 20-30 euro per month to buy new cash shop added evry 2-3months to stay competetive and buy missing cash shop or if you like infinity farm with 6-11 incarnations

on p2p you can play 1-2 chars, as insted of farming gold, you farm content to drop items you need, 99% cash shop is visual only, and other droping from heroics or is farmed be doing dominion evry 7d
thers many thinks you can buy in ai-rihat whats in f2p normaly you will need pay in boutique like spark exp scrold. goblin banker, compas duplicater etc

even from basic island rush, game droping to you scrols for duble drop, so you can even log in 1d in week and burn all kays not falling behinde just in 3-4 runs (if you gathered that scrols before)

in short in f2p is x3 more ppl but not evry one gona play with you as pover of f2p player to cash shop player can be even x8-9 highter
in p2p you have x3 less ppl but evryone sit in 1-2 guilds and you can play with evryone as after you get basic gear pover is not bigger 2,5x then veterans all this drop to 1,5-2x after you get addional stats from domi, and you build lv 3 artifacts

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (May 18th 2020, 11:53am)

Monday, May 18th 2020, 4:27pm

thank you very much for your answers i feel a bit encouraged to come back ^^

Saturday, June 6th 2020, 1:41pm