You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 2:02am

No Access to World Chat

Hi I´m a new player on the P2P server. I thought everything was supposed to be included in the subscription, but I do not have access to world chat. Why is this blocked? It says I need a megaphone, which I thought was a F2P store item. ?(

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 4:43am

IIRC you get a few megaphones once you are max level and from then every week or something
i dont think you can have some before you are max level

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:35pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

world shout and Shout and Universal chats, requires megaphones.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:37pm

IIRC you get a few megaphones once you are max level and from then every week or something
i dont think you can have some before you are max level
Thanks for the reply. This is so silly. How do they expect people to pay a subscription, if they are isolated from the rest of the community. :cursing:
I was also disappointed to findout you have to buy compasses to open all those Prophetic Cards they throw at you.

This is starting to seem like a not totally ¨all things included¨ deal advertised.

Just thoughts from a new player to the server and game.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:52pm

mistake

in p2p you don t buy megaphones, you win it but i don t remember where sorry
for the ancient compass you can have 6 gratis with daily quest

--> but for me the prophetic cards are gold ressource it is a good plan

If you have question you can join community on discord the link is in my signature :)
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 6:20pm

mistake

in p2p you don t buy megaphones, you win it but i don t remember where sorry
for the ancient compass you can have 6 gratis with daily quest

--> but for me the prophetic cards are gold ressource it is a good plan

If you have question you can join community on discord the link is in my signature :)
Thanks Cyber. I´ll hop in there later today. I appreciate that. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 7:27pm

This is starting to seem like a not totally ¨all things included¨ deal advertised.

Its actually a lot of things excluded. You dont get these things by playing or something, you dont get them at all. Ever :S Thats why i like the free server more, you get things by playing / farming there. Even if its slow as free player sometimes, you still get them sooner or later.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 9:03pm

Its actually a lot of things excluded. You dont get these things by playing or something, you dont get them at all. Ever :S Thats why i like the free server more, you get things by playing / farming there. Even if its slow as free player sometimes, you still get them sooner or later.
My issue though is that they are actively loading you up with a item that can only be used with a ¨cash shop¨ item. It´s double dipping. Granted the sub is only $5 Euros...but still.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 11:07pm

you using guild chat for world in p2p

after 80lv you geting 10 megaphones free evry 7d, same on your incarnations

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 7:58am

p2p misses a lot of CS stuff f2p has, not sure what from f2p I miss on p2p :thinking:
As for the world chat, it's like noeh said.
Zone chat is free and usually quickly hits fast in Novograd.
p2p discord in my signature, free faction to faction chat there, beats world chat ;)

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 2:16pm

I dont see point why would they restrict ppl from talking in global,especialy when game have such low population..in order to find guide or help its best to comunicate in game,i am talking in perspective of new player, since i cant find any decent guides or any sort of explanations what class is good or where to lvl.Now i dont see anyone on map and i cant even talk with anyone ..feels bad and lonely :(

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 3:38pm

I dont see point why would they restrict ppl from talking in global,especialy when game have such low population..in order to find guide or help its best to comunicate in game,i am talking in perspective of new player, since i cant find any decent guides or any sort of explanations what class is good or where to lvl.Now i dont see anyone on map and i cant even talk with anyone ..feels bad and lonely

I believe it's an outdated measure. That way they could control public world chat a little bit and not have everyone and anyone at launch say random shit in public chat.
Sadly my.games has a lot of features and measurements for back then but they don't seem to grow with the community and make adjustments very often (the Battlegrounds required x players pop was a great change).
For p2p we usually use the Smuggler's Paradise discord for most public communication.