You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 4:40am

questions about gameplay

I have question ,

1. how to finish low level raid quest (eg . gorluxor tower) since I cant enter it , can I enter it solo (too few people, hard to find party)how?
2. at what lv I can join skirmish via ctrl-m, I try to queued for hours and nothing happen
3. how to have reincarnatiin skill, I am Lv 76 now.
4. what is server time?
there are too few information about this, in google, and most wikifansom is outdated.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 4:50am

1. how to finish low level raid quest (eg . gorluxor tower) since I cant enter it , can I enter it solo (too few people, hard to find party)how?

Get 1 player who forms a group with you, change group to raid and do the raid solo. other player dont have to do anything. i think the other player can even leave and you are a soloraid then. Gorluxor, Dead City and Teps Pyramid can be sole solo without large problems.
2. at what lv I can join skirmish via ctrl-m, I try to queued for hours and nothing happen

Max level. I play for 8 years now and i have never seen skirmish open for non-max level players
3. how to have reincarnatiin skill, I am Lv 76 now.

create a reincarnation and level it to max, then at reincarnation-NPC you can get your skill
4. what is server time?

it seems to be UTC+1
Daily reset happens at 0400 (UTC+1)
there are too few information about this, in google, and most wikifansom is outdated.
sadly thats true
but dont hesitate to ask here, come to the forum, here are always some veterans who will help with these things :thumbup:
"no silly questions, only silly answers" :rolleyes:

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:01am

I finish tka rik quest and wandering isle, but still cant create any reincarnation.
did I miss something?
my main char lv 76.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:22am

get max level 1st otherwise it wont work

then vist klavdia kalugina (redhead girl NPC) in isle of revelation (questbook also ha special questthread for reincarnation, look lower right corner for special tasks, there is an automove option! red yarn)
then you have to finish tasks (kill mobs on KOE, finish tka-rik repetitive quest and donate some mirra) for 10 days (if this hasnt changed) and after you finished these tasks you get the reincarnation ability granted

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:28am