You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 4:01pm

Population on Subscription server

Hey. I was wondering how much people play on subscription server? Is it worthy to play there?

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 8:01am

Quite a lot are playing there now. Wether it is worth it is a personal matter you'll need to figure out yourself.
It's worth it to me, is it to you? Come find out ;)

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 3:52pm

From my experience i can tell you usually if you get to the main city there is not even 1 player visible, battleground does not start (this is the worst part!) and (zone)chat is completely dead, worldchat is dead aswell as players have only a few megaphones per week. The few players which play there are organized in guilds but as there are so few players it seems there are only 2 "real" guilds

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:44am

you have x3 less ppl than in f2p, but it's slowly changing as more ppl quiting f2p, and coming to p2p, as here is like 4-5y ago in f2p + most items you geting in game

last week on avarice was over 22 ppl on discord so you have alot ppl to play with

bg pop when a guild tag it, compare to f2p you not join random, but organizing evrythink as 1-2 guilds

thers usualy no ppl in city, as ppl have fixed partys, and coming play togheter whenever thay got planed it as in p2p you have no need to farm gold much so you doing only content you like or login after you got info guild starting taging somethink, bg usualy pop after 18 if ppl are not bussy doing heroics

insted of word chat you using guild chat whos 100% free

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 11:06pm

you have x3 less ppl than in f2p, but it's slowly changing as more ppl quiting f2p, and coming to p2p, as here is like 4-5y ago in f2p + most items you geting in game

last week on avarice was over 22 ppl on discord so you have alot ppl to play with

bg pop when a guild tag it, compare to f2p you not join random, but organizing evrythink as 1-2 guilds

thers usualy no ppl in city, as ppl have fixed partys, and coming play togheter whenever thay got planed it as in p2p you have no need to farm gold much so you doing only content you like or login after you got info guild starting taging somethink, bg usualy pop after 18 if ppl are not bussy doing heroics

insted of word chat you using guild chat whos 100% free
The same "problem" it is the f2p.
But not BG tag, when guild tag instead of that higher resourse giving: Keeper, normal Obs.

On r2p there are random ppl for astral, but nobody with who can do End content: guild stronghold, Obs Normal/ high mode , heroics.

Fixed party is the same on f2p too, just check leaderboards, no secret.

as more ppl quiting f2p, and coming to p2p

Comming ans see how rude are SO at Avarice soon realize better to quit from fraction and go to imp side, where isn't much better, so they stop the game later come back to f2p to do astral and gear up a bit , when they realize need to pay to much to not be a punch bag in BG and die fr om 1-3 shots from who pay.

Friday, May 29th 2020, 12:28am

From my experience i can tell you usually if you get to the main city there is not even 1 player visible, battleground does not start (this is the worst part!) and (zone)chat is completely dead, worldchat is dead aswell as players have only a few megaphones per week. The few players which play there are organized in guilds but as there are so few players it seems there are only 2 "real" guilds

I'd appreciate it if people that don't play on p2p at all, wouldn't missinform at all just for the sake of "contributing forum posts".
There's way more players now than 2 months ago or so, BG's pop frequently daily now, plenty of parties to compete against in 6x6 and domi. People are still too shy for 3x3 ranked pvp, only 3 different 3x3 teams.
Plenty of raids (our guild has 3 obs + GK raids every week and 1 citadel raid for the moment and 2 full domi raids on Wednesday.
All of this is league, not talking of empire since I am not playing there, but consider what I said and then know that Empire has double league numbers.
Enjoy p2p!

Comming ans see how rude are SO at Avarice soon realize better to quit from fraction and go to imp side, where isn't much better, so they stop the game later come back to f2p to do astral and gear up a bit , when they realize need to pay to much to not be a punch bag in BG and die fr om 1-3 shots from who pay.

You're always welcome to come and hop in to the Avarice discord and we'll see if it is something that can be resolved vocally. Throwing personal matters in a public forum probably doesn't solve anything.
Welcome back if you do!

Friday, May 29th 2020, 12:40am

bg pop when a guild tag it

BG's pop frequently daily now

So does it pop only when people coordinate or does it "just pop anyway" as it should?
I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY IF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE NORMAL BG ACTIVITY NOW!
battleground not popping is literally the worst thing that can happen on allods as all the preperations you make with gearup and so on finally serve only the goal of being able to have fun in battleground

people that don't play on p2p at all

no worries, i have a leveled char there since the very beginning of this server as i am curious and want to check things personally somtimes :love:

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 9:37am

Hi, I am a new player and i wanted to know, is the p2p server worth it? Like does it feel alive? Can i que for dungeons and battle ground without an organized party? I just want to know how the server is doing, because i am really enjoying my time playing this game.

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 9:53am

Hi, I am a new player and i wanted to know, is the p2p server worth it? Like does it feel alive? Can i que for dungeons and battle ground without an organized party? I just want to know how the server is doing, because i am really enjoying my time playing this game.

Hey! I don´t play on P2P but I think both League side same as Empire side are doing great right now! They do Domi; Raids; etc. Not 100% sure how often a BG pops there tho. But always helpful for population questions is the weekly Update from Smugglers Paradise.
Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!
I´m sure if you decide to play on either side there will be helpful people to play with! If you enjoy your time give it a try and don´t hesitate to ask questions or to ask for help! I´m pretty sure most of the people won´t mind at all and will be glad to help!

Hope you will enjoy your time! Have fun and a nice day! :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 10:58am