You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 11:05am

Old player coming back - Anyone from Balkan countries still playing?

Hello,

Used to play on f2p server on char Saintis, even put a lot of money in the game but eventually couldnt keep with 500e per month players to stay competitive.

Form previous posts I see life on League is good but hows on other side?

Also Ima neko iz prostora balkana (bivse juge)?

Monday, July 20th 2020, 3:13pm

My experience with p2p server a couple of years ago was okay, only problem is on League some guild controls everything and the leader is kinda cringe, ruined the whole experience for me. They weren't very nice to new players in terms of teaching you the content and stuff (especially in raids and pvp, zero patience at all and some people are very close to each other so hard to make friends. I'd suggest you play with some friends on p2p server) Better to go Empire I guess if the community there is nicer, I might try that as well one day.

Rate this thread