You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 12th 2020, 4:38pm

About PVE and P2W

Hi!
As the topic suggests, I have some questions about PVE in Allods (I have no interest in PVP, not in this game). I used to play this game a loooong time ago and wanted to come back to it. It has its charm.

Is it possible to do PVE content in this game without worrying (too much) about P2W?
Is it possible to play at your own pace (I'm in no rush to catch up to players who have played this game for the last 10 years, lol) and still do some pve content? Possibly end-game pve content as well?
Do I have to play a specific class to enjoy PVE?
That'd be all questions for now ^^

Friday, June 12th 2020, 9:58pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Aslong as u do Mechanics and Tactics correctly with Right stats you can yes, BUT ofc everything is easier with cash shop, but some cash shop can be farmed quickly (basic stuff common, uncommon, rare and epic stuff) and It will make "some" stuff easier, also stats n gear as long as u keep playing activly and upgrading gear testing new stats or other stuff to build n shit it should be fine imho.
I am PioPico

Friday, June 12th 2020, 10:42pm

Thanks! That's what I was kinda expecting! I'll give this game a try ^^

Saturday, June 13th 2020, 4:47am

You will do good as long as you make sure to understand your class and how to play

every class can do PVE well as attacker
make sure to choose a class you actually enjoy playing :thumbup:

enjoy your comeback
do not hesitate to ask here if you need more infos

Used tags

question

Rate this thread