You are not logged in.

New Frontier Postal Quests Issue

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 10:03am

Postal Quests Issue

During the 2xp bonus in this weekend i leveled up fast and pass entire reagions wihout doing a quests. However, i still received posts that i think they should started me to other quest lines. But many of them wasn't working and i got rid of quite a lot of them. I tried to keep track of my story progress with quests levels, but i think i miss some part because i started the doing 85-90 level quests but i don't think i did any quest at the amner zone at all and although i'm 90 level i still haven't gotten into any order. ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 2:03pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

go to ammer polis, and go up to where the plateu is up top
I am PioPico

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 2:40pm

I'm not sure if you can get to Ammer at all without proper part of quest line done to unlock teleports so going to Polis may be not so easy.
You shouldn't get rid of those letters - they can stay in mailbox until you want to start quest line.

Open map and use quest finder button in upper right corner. It will cycle you trough all unfinished important quests including all quest line starters.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 6:23pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

i can go to polis ammer on my lvl 65 and I havent done quests for it
I am PioPico

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 1:33pm

Thank you for the replies so as it seems i started a quessline of going to amner (70 lvl quest line)and didn't go all the way through although there are still letters tyhat should introduce a quest but they don't i suppose they are previpous events post that no longer avaliable

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 6:53pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think if ur missing letters, you should be able to get them from mailman trough an option or I would suggest sending ticket to support
I am PioPico

Rate this thread