You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 12:26am

When will broken PVP get a fix?

TL; DR

pls:
fix HP numbers
fix healing

~~~

Healing not effective even in fullheal and too high damage with too little HP ruin PVP
pvp feels like playing counterstrike, bam bam bam dead - within like 2 seconds
(those who know me are aware i understand enough of this game to be able to build tanky pvp builds so this is definitely not a problem based on low effort / low knowledge playerwise)

what is this if even a full geared paladin breaks like a wineglass falling to ground - WHILE HAVING A FULLHEALER ON HIM?
had this situation multiple times now, playing fullhealer, going for the tankiest and best geared player in party, healing him like there is no tomorrow and he still falls like leaves in autumn
i do use the healing and shieldartefact, yes, i run at high brutality, my stats are OK and so on

at 1st i though the reduction of high numbers was a good idea
but it ruined everything as it seems they did not only cut zeros like some hyperinflation money from africa but also forgot to take care of percentages aligned with that so damage is like 30% more effective now while hp are 90% lower and heals are 90% less effective

- periodic healing of assaultshell / mount broken
- healing in general broken
- even as fullhealer it is quite difficult to stay alive in 1 vs 1
- a fullhealer is supposed to be able to tank at least 2 or 3 players of equal gearlevel

hp way too low for everything
as a matter effect even mobs in al rihat hitting too hard unless you put proper concentration

being a veteran i can live with these annoyances however it still ruins the fun
but how about a new rookie player or a normal player?
game needs SERIOUS fixing in this case
urgent

will next patch fix this?
i saw some footage from russian PTS, i think it was even a player from here who made the video
there was a situation where they tested in gipat, he was a paladin and everything was dead within 3 hits or something

watching some footage from other players from russian server showed similar happenings
having all these weird special stats gone now (yay) makes people go with like 900 prof and more which results in onehits from scouts as a normal thing
is there any way to fix things except getting a paladin-coremorpher? :rolleyes:

seriously, players need a MUCH, MUCH larger HP pool

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 26th 2020, 4:18pm)

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 1:11pm

Quoted

but how about a new rooike player or a normal player?

prob after 1-2 times thay not joing pvp anymore

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jun 25th 2020, 1:20pm)

Friday, June 26th 2020, 9:39am

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 8:52am

TL; DR

pls:
fix HP numbers
fix healing

~~~

Healing not effective even in fullheal and too high damage with too little HP ruin PVP
pvp feels like playing counterstrike, bam bam bam dead - within like 2 seconds
(those who know me are aware i understand enough of this game to be able to build tanky pvp builds so this is definitely not a problem based on low effort / low knowledge playerwise)

what is this if even a full geared paladin breaks like a wineglass falling to ground - WHILE HAVING A FULLHEALER ON HIM?
had this situation multiple times now, playing fullhealer, going for the tankiest and best geared player in party, healing him like there is no tomorrow and he still falls like leaves in autumn
i do use the healing and shieldartefact, yes, i run at high brutality, my stats are OK and so on

at 1st i though the reduction of high numbers was a good idea
but it ruined everything as it seems they did not only cut zeros like some hyperinflation money from africa but also forgot to take care of percentages aligned with that so damage is like 30% more effective now while hp are 90% lower and heals are 90% less effective

- periodic healing of assaultshell / mount broken
- healing in general broken
- even as fullhealer it is quite difficult to stay alive in 1 vs 1
- a fullhealer is supposed to be able to tank at least 2 or 3 players of equal gearlevel

hp way too low for everything
as a matter effect even mobs in al rihat hitting too hard unless you put proper concentration

being a veteran i can live with these annoyances however it still ruins the fun
but how about a new rookie player or a normal player?
game needs SERIOUS fixing in this case
urgent

will next patch fix this?
i saw some footage from russian PTS, i think it was even a player from here who made the video
there was a situation where they tested in gipat, he was a paladin and everything was dead within 3 hits or something

watching some footage from other players from russian server showed similar happenings
having all these weird special stats gone now (yay) makes people go with like 900 prof and more which results in onehits from scouts as a normal thing
is there any way to fix things except getting a paladin-coremorpher? :rolleyes:

seriously, players need a MUCH, MUCH larger HP pool
I don't think healing roadrunner email login is relevant anymore. Correct me if im wrong

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_182810950" (Aug 15th 2020, 3:55pm)

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 1:00pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

in a few weeks it will ;D
I am PioPico

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 3:10am

Pls.. pls
.pls
add option to turn off animation from cash shop
it make LAG in battle ground.

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 11:01pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

its not mainly the animations, its their engine
I am PioPico

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 1:53am

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 2:45am

they definitely should but this seems to be a deeper problem as an engine-limitations means it is necessary to change the whole thing which affects so many other things this quickly gets out of control - it is like opening a can of worms

just an example: if i set the graphics to lowest FPS go from 25 to 100 (apprximately)
if i set the graphics to very high its is the same, FPS go from 25 to 100 (apprximately)

disabling addons and restaring the game frequently helps a bit but this is an easy check for every game to see whether he problem is the calculationpower on your computer or the way the program works (command and conquer generals, a very old game by now also gets lag after a certain unitcount due to enginelimitations)