You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 6:18pm

Leveling speed + gold earning question.

Hi guys,

I've been playing with my wife for one or two weeks and we're having fun playing on the P2P server, but I have a couple of questions:

1.- Leveling speed: we're currently lvl 31 in Coba Plateau and leveling up has been very very slow, with each quest giving the same exp as killing a few enemies in that void thingie random dungeon you can do with mercenaries. Is there something we're missing? Quests have been giving the same exp since lvl 25 or 26, which I find weird, so perhaps questing is not the main method of leveling up... (the random dungeon is mind numbing, unfortunately).

2.- Gold earning: how hard is it to get around 11k gold? I wanted to save some money to change my warden's pet, which costs around that amount, but currently have only around 140 gold so I'm wondering if it's easier to earn at higher levels or if it will take a long time to save that amount. Just curious :)

Thanks in advance!!

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 9:54pm

Coba is the area until level 35 - then you get new quests sending you to coldberg

quests can be demanding there
i remember leveling there when i was a new player aswell (8 years ago), in the end i had to grind 2 whole levels (timevoid did not exist back then)
actually this should be a concern to you nowadays especially as i have read there is a permanent exp bonus on the paymentserver

so basically yes this is a slow and timeconsuming area

i assume you did NOT PVP in asee teph until level 30 and then went on
thats the main failure. thus you lack a lot of exp and things will become hard

11k gold wont be a problem later, it is a trivial amount for endgame
quest goldreward will go up a lot from what you see now
at around level 40 quests earn more than before and later there will come even more

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 5:05am

Yeah we left Asee Teph around lvl 27 or so and went to Eljune. We just saw another league player like us so not much PVP going on - good thing is that all places of power were controlled by the league so we had a lot of teleports to make things easier 8)

I suppose we will just have to endure it and try to mix some time void runs every now and then. It's a pity most quests give around 2200 exp (or less!) when killing 5 or 6 weak enemies in the time void gives also that, but it is what it is I suppose.

Also, good to know about the money, it will be nice to be able to change looks and rubies / talents easily (I like to try stuff :) )

Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:25pm

Sunday, June 28th 2020, 11:24am

Whats your nickname ?
My character's name is Fyerox. Currently lvl 47 and I can see that cash is starting to flow a lot faster so all good :D

Monday, June 29th 2020, 3:16am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Time Void is always faster if you only do the good ones inside then abondon if its a bad "quest", best is the "quests" where there comes alot of mobs, more mobs = more exp, and mercs can kill them pretty easily, like most defend this guy for 2min "quests" are good since mobs keeps coming and ur mercs keeps killing. and u spam it.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 7:01am

Time Void is always faster if you only do the good ones inside then abondon if its a bad "quest", best is the "quests" where there comes alot of mobs, more mobs = more exp, and mercs can kill them pretty easily, like most defend this guy for 2min "quests" are good since mobs keeps coming and ur mercs keeps killing. and u spam it.
Yeah we did some of these to catch up when low on exp - the exp and loot boxes are pretty good but it's one of those activities that requires Netflix on a nearby device, if you know what I mean ;)

BTW, if you truly are the real PioPico I think I first saw your name on the forums when you were an Allods GM back when it was published by... Gpotato, I think it was. Like 9 or 10 years ago. I remember seeing a photo of you planking back when that was in style :D - very cool.

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 10:15pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

No, im just some dood helping unlike others here :P
I am PioPico