You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 2:23pm

Reincarnation assistance

So, I bought the thing that makes a character lvl 85. This was on a totally fresh magician. What do I need to do in order to make one of the Aoidoi? Did I spell that right? Not a whole lot of information.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 1:53am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think get max lvl but idk
I am PioPico

Friday, June 26th 2020, 9:35am

Indeed once you got to 90, you'll get the spark aoidos and the reincarnation jar in the mail.
I'd like to congratulate you too for spending 30 euros to boost yourself over the lore into a p2w game that gives you the lowest cs possible and become a target for the whales.
30 euros is the same as 9 months of playtime in p2p without having to deal with cash shop. If you can last 9 months on f2p, I will personally send you a golden medal!

Friday, June 26th 2020, 3:48pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

and if u want to play on p2p u have to deal with ppl like this ^^ they come to forum to tell everyone how bad f2p is and not to help :D
I am PioPico

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:25pm

So, I bought the thing that makes a character lvl 85. This was on a totally fresh magician. What do I need to do in order to make one of the Aoidoi? Did I spell that right? Not a whole lot of information.

Play this character to maximum level
then

do tka rik trials for reincarnation quest (quest journal -> right lower corner -> tasks -> mystery of reincarnation -> automove -> redhead girl NPC (Veronica) -> daily tasks x10 -> reincarnation granted
in your mail there will be an item to make a new reincarnation (aoidos spark) which starts at a high level already
further questions? let us know :)
dont let dramaqueens confuse you
I'd like to congratulate you too for spending 30 euros to boost yourself over the lore into a p2w game that gives you the lowest cs possible and become a target for the whales.

30 euros is the same as 9 months of playtime in p2p without having to deal with cash shop. If you can last 9 months on f2p, I will personally send you a golden medal!

please keep in mind there are players who actually enjoy being able to take a shortcut through a donation which is perfectly legit, same as it is legit to pay for having a shareware version of the game with almost no other players :S

to each his own

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 1st 2020, 10:23pm)

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 12:08am

well, how long will it take to get to lvl 90? On average?

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 12:44pm

85-90 usually takes a few hours if you use automove
very strongly depends on whether you know what to do nor not. i remember when i played 85-90 first i played the whole day almost. later when i re-played this with my reincarnations and automove was available is was so much faster

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 7:13pm

Don't think I said anything wrong :o Some sarcasm with some truth and no insults at all.
Oh and replied to the question in the same post :thinking:
Gotta recruit for p2p in forum if I'm not allowed to on discord, amiright. Otherwise p2p will completely die and I don't think many people want that.

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 10:16pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well if u want to play with maybe 3 ppl go p2p :P have some nice content alone :D
I am PioPico