You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 29th 2020, 11:49pm

Keyboard not functioning

Hello everyone.
So I installed and launched Allods client, and it seemed like everything was ok. But whatever I click and enable on interface/hotkey, I am NOT able to make my keyboard to work. I can only play with mouse only (i need to click the icon for the bag, the character profile, the SKILLS...) and it's a little bit tedious.
I found an old post with a similar problem, but its solution didn't work for me (the problem was a double launched client, while I have one only)
I tried to reinstall the game, but the problem is still there.
Any suggestion...? Was really curious to try this game ;(

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 12:12am

close launcher and try pressing ALT+ENTER (toggle fullscreen), might help
sometimes keyboard input does not get accepted by game for me aswell
after ALT+ENTER pressing like 2 times its back to normal

the story behind this is the game (unsuccessfully) trys to block certain type of input to stop software macros. result is those who want to use macros need to work 1 minute longer to circumvent this and normal players might have trouble like you :wacko:
if you use some programs which hook your keyboard-input try ending them

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 11:18am

close launcher and try pressing ALT+ENTER (toggle fullscreen), might help
sometimes keyboard input does not get accepted by game for me aswell
after ALT+ENTER pressing like 2 times its back to normal

the story behind this is the game (unsuccessfully) trys to block certain type of input to stop software macros. result is those who want to use macros need to work 1 minute longer to circumvent this and normal players might have trouble like you :wacko:
if you use some programs which hook your keyboard-input try ending them
Thank you for your advice.
Sadly I tried to windowed, partially windowed, make it fullscreen, delete all the extra process, the launcher...nothing worked.
I think I need to either play with mouse only (I think I can resist a couple hours, not more xD) or stop playing.

Well, thank anyway <3

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 7:21pm

Using keyboard and mouse software? I had it too sometimes, using CUE.
Had to reinstall CUE and reboot the firmware on it