You are not logged in.

Sunday, August 30th 2020, 6:36pm

p2p is dead, here on EU if u want to play on p2p I suggest going on RU server since its very populated. One thing i recommend in lvling is dont do the gray quests unless they give Huge amount of exp, and then once u reach 23/24 or something like that U go into Time Void )through ctrl +m) and Hire free mercs and go do that. getting lvl 12 after 8h is rly hard to achieve unless u afk for 6h :D.
Uhh If I have to redownload everything, I'll pass. Plus I'm not Russian, so I don't think I want to translate everything I go too.

Monday, August 31st 2020, 12:30am

Should we hve played in the f2p server would their have been more people?

absolutely. give it a try. it is not bad but there are many losers in this game which blame their own incompetence on the itemshop while actually it is their skill and effort which lacks :S

its like these players in shootergames which accuse everyone who kills them of using an aimbot :rolleyes:

ooh you gave me a headshot! HACKER! KICK! BAN! REEEEEE!!! *bites keyboard* :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
same we have in allods. ooh you killed me! CASHSHOP! PAY TO WIN! EVERYONE IS AT FAULT BUT ME! REEEE!! *Ragequit* :wacko:

dont let them make you crazy ;)

Monday, August 31st 2020, 3:58pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If u look up Dragagon on the forum and message him he will let u know how to get an addon to translate most shit, but there was some criteriaz for u to recieve the addon
I am PioPico

Monday, August 31st 2020, 9:25pm

The game still fun.Decent graphics,nice story,and some cool endgame stuff. But the pvp isnt enjoyable at all. I usualy do only the necessary pvp for rewards,cos u cant do shit with the unbalanced pvp we currently have in game.
So if u plan to do only pve,and the necessary pvp for guild and for urself,sure,the game still cool. But if u like to enjoy a good pvp,with unpredictable results,then this game isnt for u,my friend. U already know who gonna with battlegrounds when u check the list,thats how predictable it is.

Imo,cash shop stuff isnt the problem. The problem is the NUMBER of stuff u get on cash shop that interferes directly on how good u are on battle. Its just too much! Unless u have a big wallet,u'll never be as op as some ppl in game. And those op ppl usualy kill u like u are made of paper. And they will come directly to u,cos thats how they play : aiming for the newbie with lower gears and stuff.

They should simplify the cash shop,balance all the classes,cos the way it is right now,its a game for scouts/palas/warriors. If u play a scout,for example ,u can basicaly kill ppl by hitting with ur head on ur keyboard.

So the game itself is fun,but the pvp isnt fun like it used to be when things were simpler and the classes a bit more balanced

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 1:29am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

And I think plenty of ppl have mentioned it, balance patch is coming in a few weeks reworking some class stuff and also the stats and they are reducing the effectiveness on some cash shop items and I think they are planning on reducing runes efficiency aswell. Look into russian changes cuz we get those around 3 months after they get it.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 7:38pm

reducing items even more after already rendering periodic heals useless and making rune entropy obsolete? 8|
this will lead to even more players stop donating i guess plus it will be frustrating to everyone who goes through all the effort to get those - it is like maze-reset, why even bother to get coral in such a case? i stopped building a maze since they deleted all my farmed coral for example, same with not being worth it to do heroic astral - maybe getting certain items also will no longer be worth it :wacko:

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 9:13pm

We will have to wait and see how it goes. Just hope the game becomes enjoyable again.

Thursday, September 3rd 2020, 3:13pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

dude once ur full Horns u dont even need coral same with cs items once u get them all U dont rly have to do anything + there are cs that are useless for what U play, like if u play FH there are some stuff not needed, just get info on what everything does and then make a list of whats more important and then farm and buy in that order we´ve had alot of free to play in our guild with 10´s-12´s in runes and most cs So. Oh and also getting all Horns is so easy now with Embrium since 1 embrium = 5 coral , just do ur 5 mazes every week and lets say u get 100 in total, after one season u have 5000 coral and maze wont reset til all seasons over which means u can get 25k+ before every reset if u get 100 embrium a week and 100 embrium a week isnt that hard and ofc u have ur Main allod providing embruim which u then later when full on horns can be exchanged to non main and let a reinc have the Main status for embrium, everything is simple, but not everyone knows the means. If u are passionate u will find a way.
I am PioPico