You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 7:29pm

How to deal as much damage as a whole raid as a soloplayer

Some impression from the last raid i participated, there as a player with superior damage
he basically has the same items / runes i have however he does like 3 million more damage
the reason for this discrepancy is he has 115% gear and full dragonrelics (there wasnt even a bard or engineer on this raid - imagine if he was buffed 8o )

so this is just a reminder on why runes are overrated and how overpowered gear is

(click on the image to enlarge it, otherwise it might apprear blurred and fuzzy)

So if you want to do more damge get your dragonrelics and your gear % up, along with your artefact! :P

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 1:10pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Hi,

Classes are also unbalanced in term of dps. Summy's burst is nice, but in long term, he's behind scout/war.

The way you play and your stats matter also. With your stuff / runes / art r4 you can be way over 660K..

I did a try with my inc (27500 gs, cross r3, but nearly full draconics, but still, won't explain the difference) :

There was an eng but put myself out of his group

PS : I hate summy, so I surely play it bad, the dps could be higher.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 5:22pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Also making Builds that are better efficiancy and rotation and stats, its alot more than just artifact and gear % but that is a big factor yeah
I am PioPico

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 8:46pm

Hi,

Classes are also unbalanced in term of dps. Summy's burst is nice, but in long term, he's behind scout/war.

The way you play and your stats matter also. With your stuff / runes / art r4 you can be way over 660K..

I did a try with my inc (27500 gs, cross r3, but nearly full draconics, but still, won't explain the difference) :

There was an eng but put myself out of his group

classes certainly have some imbalance, we should also assume as warrior you can make a build you only use physical damage - other classes cant do that - this helps further with damage and makes warrior the most efficient class statwise
(on the other hand we can also take into account the dots the necromancer applies will profit a lot from the bonus of the frist 5 seconds boost from victorycross)

the example you provided is excellent, you have average gearscore but with a high cross and dragonrelics - this already puts you before most others. not as drastic as in my case but still.

if you had 30.000 GS+ and the level 10 victorycross you would likely takeoff same as the warrior guy in my raid did
PS : I hate summy, so I surely play it bad, the dps could be higher.
you definitely do it well as we can see on DPS meter :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 12th 2020, 8:53pm)

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 8:52pm

Also making Builds that are better efficiancy and rotation and stats, its alot more than just artifact and gear % but that is a big factor yeah

exactly what you are saying

while a proper rotation and correctly chosen stats are certainly viable it is still like if you have enough "raw power" from gear and (dragon)relics you cant do much wrong

of course you will lack some dmg vs someone equal to you doing it right but meh, large majority is undergeared anyway and you will surpass them with ease, even if you play onehanded with mouse only while watching some movies on the other screen :rolleyes:

Monday, July 13th 2020, 4:10am

well alot ppl in f2p are not using proper build/stats as thay can't effor for them

i remeber i paid for build and stats change for paladin, also coatch with Vest palading guide

like that happiness and cry after she/he culd 1vs5 koe mobs and not die with corect concetration and bloodlost stats (cuz usualy she played tank paly evrywhere and dealed with 1 mob 1min-2min, it was just sad)

You culd see of her/his movment how happy he/she was after it

sort after it i also told her/him to make secound char (alt) cuz he/she was 666 555 runes, and if you made new char you had 777 777 + temp 8 i think, and free epic scrols she/he missed in pala, it was warior as in that time warior did most dmg, and healed himself tons of hp

but yeh not evryone of you have time and source to explain that to evry person, thay mostly not read forums,not watch any guides in youtobe, thay more of "weekly casuals" type of players, until you interact with them and explain all steap by steap nothink much change

(well in other games you have that types of players as well, like thay care more about how thay char look like, or jumping puzzle too hard, same complaining thay got kick from random raids cuz of dpscheck addon xd)

Spoiler Spoiler

i also knowed 1-2 ppl before i went on vacation that thay not speak in eng, cuz before merge game was in thay langauge and now it's not and thay suck until somone explain wher to click or what rubies do, thay not left as thay "invested" in thay chars with over 10 runes, and still played more like blind person

same one of resons that i moved on p2p was that, no matter did person was bad, or just don't wanted improve, you just throwed at that person 120-145k gold, and culd spend 15-30min to coatch her/him up, after it that person culd do at last close dps/heal to average, and content was more balanced, cuz you culd take that person on any content so he/she overtime improved

in f2p that think was much harder to do, as if you wanted help, evry person costed you at last 500bc

i think if thay at last rid of cost for water of life/death
life in f2p culd be more enoyable for evryone (yes i know thers free 7d waters after evry bigger patch, and that you can buy perm waters, but explain it to that players that need help to wait until bigger patch come, or carry them on ah inaf times that thay can buy one of them by themself :pinch: )

This post has been edited 21 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jul 13th 2020, 5:04am)

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 12:57am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

You cant expect everything to be served to you on a silver plating, you need to make some effort, and ur saying u pay for build and stats then ur asking the wrong fking ppl cuz thats just bs, maybe thats how people are on p2p idk..
I am PioPico

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 5:07am

Quoted

You cant expect everything to be served to you on a silver plating, you need to make some effort, and ur saying u pay for build and stats then ur asking the wrong fking ppl cuz thats just bs, maybe thats how people are on p2p idk..

Sure expect correct stats and build from ppl who prob farm 20-50k gold max per day

Well i paid for some ppl cuz i just pite them, usualy see how thay strugle day by day on koe or ai-rihat whenever i came ther was sad to watch

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 10:00am

thay mostly not read forums,not watch any guides in youtobe, thay more of "weekly casuals" type of players

it is perfectly fine to play as a casualplayer
hell, its even fine to play as an eternal noob as long as you enjoy it

however its weird to play as casualplayer and then (insert surprized pikachu face meme here) complain about being inferior to those who actually do research

if someone plays like a casual he WILL get casual results

also, ther IS a free respec until level 15 which is fair, at level 15 you already will have an idea about what your char is like so you can make at least a bit of a plan on what you want
hell, there are even small yellow stars for those who dont want to think much about their spec

spoonfeeding players every thing is controversial as it likely wont help them on the long run

Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime

this means educating them like telling them to read on the forum , watch videos and so on
if someone is skilled enough to install an internetgame he is also skilled enough to enter "allods guides" into some internetsearchprogram and read
now if one comes up with "hey thats too much effort" - well you can "just play" anyway, but dont expect to be in one line with those who do more then

we have such nice players here on the forum which genuinely care enough to explain everything over and over again to everyone who runs into an issue
but you can only show people the door, they have to go through themself; its like in real life

like i also cant complain in a valid way for losing PVP against those with more gear. i either accept this and deal with it or i go and gear more myself - but its my choice and only i can change that