You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 3:40am

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Give opinion of my build pls

I did a build trying focus in control

https://alloder.pro/calc-en#v$vj0j82601j…g100000::13ydj3
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 1:16pm

i think you dont understand that aspect thing. try old posts here or youtube for building

Myself

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 4:49pm

indeed you took rubies reserved for assault aspect, but you use suppression aspect, they will not work

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 12:24am

I STRONGLY advise to either discard or ompletely rework this build as it uses multiple rubies that wont work at all
sadly, many rubies are exclusive to a certain aspect (mouseover for infotext)
example highlighted in screenshot. see where it says "aspect of assault"? this means this ruby does not have any effect unless aspect of assault is active. you can only have 1 aspect active at the same time so either a. of assault, a. of support or a. of suppression

controlbuild is currently close to worthless and unless you are some experienced veteran you likely wont enjoy tinkering with that
next patch 11.1 will maybe change that, i dont know

better see my suggestion in this thread [PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher for basic constructs of proven working builds
and also see this thread recently started regarding psi New Psi in Need of Help

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 6:19am

Rupeck

Trainee

Thank you all of you for the advice. I didn't know about this aspects.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Monday, July 27th 2020, 4:31pm

Rupeck

Trainee

thanks, I was a bit lost because i level up to 75 with the free max level.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Monday, August 17th 2020, 10:48am

Rupeck

Trainee

I continue with that build until i get water of death and while i was doing quest i notice this.

It's occured more than once (every time that i destroy a phantom). It's a bug? because i dont't have Support aspect, only Suppression.

I also was thinking in this new build, what you think about that? https://alloder.pro/calc-en#v$fj7j83m01g0cq4633ge04080o70e187g7gfhu7tudrpsg80g000001o0o1g20c00::13ydj3:t6
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Monday, August 17th 2020, 8:35pm

Thats weird and maybe some (good!) bug (?)
as you correctly observed it should only work in aspect of support

as for your build, i do dont recommend any build except support for endgame psi - you can even play it in a viable way for PVE
suppressionbuild seems fun at first but for PVE it is annoying due to low damage and bosses ignoring controleffects and in PVP people also ignore your CC (martrys skill & class skill) frist and then hit you 1 or 2 times and you die

i played psi as main for many years until i recently changed to paladin now and gave every possible way of playing a chance, ultimately making a full suppression build where i put all my statpoints nto health to become more tanky and got all the cc skills and so on, the result was like dying from 2 hits i lasted 4 times :|

so for now support seems the only viable way, sorry

Monday, August 17th 2020, 9:48pm

Rupeck

Trainee

That's sad to see the main aspect of the class being put aside. If some bosses had the hability to cast some skills even while in cc effect will be a nice mechanic, but with all cc not working in bosses, what the point of the class.
I know if the cc hability was effective with bosses it could transform the psi in a tank (he could apply lots of cc making impossible for the boss to attack him), but if it make the aspect not worth in pvp or pve, maybe something is wrong. I would like at least the Eye of the void, or slow effect to be applaied to bosses, the slow will change nothing for ranged bosses anyway. Or if they doesn't stun bosses but could cancel skill cast.

For pvp it needs to be reworked, because it will transform the psi class in a generic mage that has the only job to give damage.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Tuesday, August 18th 2020, 8:31pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

some slows affect bosses tho which is weird, demo channeling beam slows bosses :D
I am PioPico

Rate this thread