You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 27th 2020, 1:39pm

Q&A - Answers from the Allods Online Developers - 2020

We have collected some of your most asked questions and shared them with the developers. Here is the full list of those questions and our answers.

Q: Are there plans to increase the population on the non russian servers? If so what kind of measures will you take? a merge with a russian server perhaps?

A: Any global update in this game was created as a try to increase the population on all servers. Merge with Russian servers is possible but not in this year. No, it doesn’t mean that you’ll be merged next year, it is just possible and presence in our backlog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Do you understand that it's pretty much impossible for new players to make the jump to the small competitive scene on the f2p server because of the high costs (unless they invest 100€+ each month)? will you address this issue and how?

A: Yes, this is how this game was designed and works today. Even if we want to change it we can’t do so without massive development.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Can you implement PvP gear so people are not forced to do PvE if they don't enjoy it?

A: Not now, but it is possible in future.

Q: Where do you see allods in the MMO market? especially if you compare it to other MMO games.

A: Allods Online have their own special place, just like WoW which have his special type of audience

Q: Does Allods Online have a marketing department?

A: Yes.

Q: How do you see the growth potential of Allods Online?

A: Age of MMORPG is far away now, so we have to live with it and listen to our players.

Q: Within the non russian community it is an open secret for years now that you just try to "milk" us and don't really care too much about our opinions. what is your view on this statement?

A: Quite different. We do really care about your opinions — this Q&A is providing because of that. It needs to be acknowledged that in EU-Allods we don’t have as much flexibility as on RU-version of the game

Q: Do you have any plans of changing the gearing acquisition/upgrade system in the near future?

A: Yes, we’re on it, trying to bring some changes by 12.0 or later

Q: Have you thought about having new "astral ship-related skirmishes" aside from what we have now (AS, Astral Demon, Astral Patrol)?

A: Not yet

Q: Is there going to be another class or another race?

A: No, we’re focused on the actual content now

Q: Are we going to have raid ship PvP?

A: not yet

Q: Will a merge with russian servers occur, or Cross Server PvP with russian?

A: As I said before, yes

Q: Will there be a Skin for the Shield for having a full set of 13's? (6x13)

A: No, but will be created soon.

Q: Will we get 11.1 will all updates/hotfixes included? Seeing how unbalanced PvE (Heroics, Raids) and PvP has been on Russian Servers before all those updates/hotfixes is not good at all.

A: Yes, we’re going to prepare as much balance-fixes as possible.

Q: Will you expand the possibiliy of class/race combinations?

A: Not yet

Q: Will we get the referal System back into the Game if yes do you roughly can tell us when?

A: Not in the nearest future

That's it for now. Have fun!

Monday, July 27th 2020, 10:04pm

Gearup JUST with PVP? Thats a HUGE opportunity
i hope this bears the possibility to somehow go to max gear by attending known random skirmishes
more pvp = more fun as long as it does not require tedious organizing and partysearch but just clicking a "join" button :love:

also nice there will be a level 13 runes shield
i always wondered why runes do not affect the shields look at all while there are explicitly defensive runes

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 11:46am

You can literally make full 115% gear pvp only right now.

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 1:38pm

based on 3 vs 3 and 6 vs 6 rewards?
i wish for something that comes off the regular battleground where you do not have to search for a party and all that turnoff

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 11:34pm

Free translation to human language. No need to thank.

Q: Are there plans to increase the population on the non russian servers? If so what kind of measures will you take? a merge with a russian server perhaps?

A: Don't know.

Q: Do you understand that it's pretty much impossible for new players to make the jump to the small competitive scene on the f2p server because of the high costs (unless they invest 100€+ each month)? will you address this issue and how?

A: We don't care.

Q: Can you implement PvP gear so people are not forced to do PvE if they don't enjoy it?

Q: Where do you see allods in the MMO market? especially if you compare it to other MMO games.

Q: Does Allods Online have a marketing department?

A: Yes.

Q: How do you see the growth potential of Allods Online?

A: There's none.

Q: Within the non russian community it is an open secret for years now that you just try to "milk" us and don't really care too much about our opinions. what is your view on this statement?

A: We care. Pls buy new strongbox.

Q: Do you have any plans of changing the gearing acquisition/upgrade system in the near future?

A: Maybe.

Q: Have you thought about having new "astral ship-related skirmishes" aside from what we have now (AS, Astral Demon, Astral Patrol)?

A: No.

Q: Is there going to be another class or another race?

Q: Are we going to have raid ship PvP?

Q: Will a merge with russian servers occur, or Cross Server PvP with russian?

Q: Will there be a Skin for the Shield for having a full set of 13's? (6x13)

Q: Will we get 11.1 will all updates/hotfixes included? Seeing how unbalanced PvE (Heroics, Raids) and PvP has been on Russian Servers before all those updates/hotfixes is not good at all.

A: Some.

Q: Will you expand the possibiliy of class/race combinations?

Q: Will we get the referal System back into the Game if yes do you roughly can tell us when?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a hater and not a troll, I do not post this for a good joke. It is literally what they say, and do so for the past 3 years at the very least. It is not a meme or a joke, literally since they got their new 'dev team', which is not even an "Allods Team" anymore, and their new producer, the most frequent answer to any given question is literally "Don't know, maybe some day, ask later". Amount of actual information in this 'interview' is close to zero. What is even the point of it? Only thing that is clear is that we don't get anything new any time soon.
I Worship His Shadow

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 2:31am

i prefer an "intended to run like this / wont fix" "dont know" or "Likely not" anyday to a "sure, will do" with nothing following after - you wont get up false hopes
also it should not surprise anyone peaktime of MMORPGs has been reached in the past already and if you dont want to farm (or donate) its your fault for being weak
same like not really a good idea to invent more astralship-content if like 98% of the players dont care for this kind of content and 1 of the 2 remaining % does not care for it aslong as it cant be done solo

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 9:37am

Too bad there will be no other class or race in the future :( This could have given this game a new lease of life.

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 1:37pm

the only thing that will change is the stats same raid same domi same 3x3 classes same heroics same bgs same astral ,so no rush on getting 13s or artifacts guys unless there is something u dont alrdy have wich is probably not the case that u persuit. same costume u got last year diferent colour

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 6:36pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well atm u cant gear up with pvp only, since u need to spend keys to be "fully" geared I think thats what he wants ;D
I am PioPico

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 10:07pm

i want PVP to reward chests which are consuming astralkeys like (heroic) astral bosses do now
oh and dragonrelics for battlegroundemblems like we had in level 55/60 patch

basically to get top gear by continuous attending regular random PVP activities (sign and go)

but also dont cancel the old way to obtain gear - it should be respected aswell some players do not enjoy PVP so these shall be able to continue to obtain their gear by PVE

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 5:18am

Best option culd be off gear from pvp (when you join you have equal gear)

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 7:34pm

this would ruin all efforts to gain more strenght. no more point in getting strong. would kill the game for me
the whole point of gear up is to be superior to those who do not and let them taste it in battles

Saturday, August 1st 2020, 7:00am

Quoted

his would ruin all efforts to gain more strenght. no more point in getting strong. would kill the game for me
the whole point of gear up is to be superior to those who do not and let them taste it in battles

only in 3vs3 6vs6

As right now thers no point going ther expect of traids
Also reward system culd be changed on how much score you got, not 0 if you lose

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Aug 1st 2020, 7:51pm)

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:17pm

This Q&A is a joke. Never even saw a post where we can ask questions. Half of the questions got asked and replied on the PREVIOUS Q&A!
70% of the questions are being replied to in a negative response.
Time to find a new mmorpg..

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 3:58pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

bye
I am PioPico

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 5:37pm

Time to find a new mmorpg..

Well then thanks for you efforts, honorable mention goes to your tutorial videos on youtube which were well done :thumbup:

good luck and stay healthy

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 8:27am

Quoted

Best option culd be off gear from pvp (when you join you have equal gear)

wow thay actuali gona do it

in new bg at 11.1 evryone gona have 13 runes, and same gear

i think it's big change for good at last for ppl that are tired doing gear all over again,ppl that coming back play at late time of sezon, or ppl that stoped making runes at 9

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 11:45am

As for races, a pity they don't put Aoidoi available at character creation as first level. It's a style of race that makes me want to try Allods, but the process (leveling) to get there just to try it seems... weird. It's not like is a new class with different features. It's just a race, and thus, more of a cosmetic thing for players.

Even if the work of having to create introductory content (like with the priden race) is too much work, they could just ask at character creation what faction to choose. I would be happy about that.

At least, if I really have to complete all those levels to try the race, then I like (and just wishlisting here, no biggie) that they would put the female priden the same height as the male (always fan of the 'noble lady' character type, and don't like the bearded faces of the males - just my tastes). After the Aoidoi, love the priden race (one race divine, the other wild) and their fashion sense (well, all of the game as great fashion art theme & style).

But, is there really not an opportunity to make Aoidoi available at first level? ^^

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 10:39pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

they would have to make a totally new map just for starting point of adoidoi then doubt they want to do that
I am PioPico

Rate this thread