You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 31st 2020, 2:42pm

Prophetic Cards on the Subscription Server! - 01/08/20

Friends!

With the help of Prophetic Cards and Ancient Compasses, every player on the subscription server can take part in a treasure hunt.

More Details.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Drakdish" (Aug 1st 2020, 12:18am)

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:20pm

Skins look awesome!
To who will you sell tho? The server has 14 players left.
All of league are gone, emp has a few hardcores left to a maximum of 14. Are you guys aware of this or do you not care or is this an automatic scripted event?

Monday, August 17th 2020, 2:35pm

Monday, August 17th 2020, 3:18pm

Skins look awesome!
To who will you sell tho? The server has 14 players left.
All of league are gone, emp has a few hardcores left to a maximum of 14. Are you guys aware of this or do you not care or is this an automatic scripted event?

Dear Dragagon!

If you have a constructive critic, you can send me a private message.

I'm looking forward to your feedback

Have a nice day and enjoy Allods Online.

Monday, August 17th 2020, 6:28pm

These were serious questions. Asked because of a serious matter.
p2p eu is no more and no one of your management feels the need to say something.
Internet outage for 10min and you hear the ISP's giving apologies to the people.
Post a picture of your food with a hair on it on twitter and the food chain apologizes back.
the whole server of eu p2p is dead, no more players to play with and you're asking me why we are angry.

Monday, August 17th 2020, 6:44pm

Rupeck

Trainee

These were serious questions. Asked because of a serious matter.
p2p eu is no more and no one of your management feels the need to say something.
Internet outage for 10min and you hear the ISP's giving apologies to the people.
Post a picture of your food with a hair on it on twitter and the food chain apologizes back.
the whole server of eu p2p is dead, no more players to play with and you're asking me why we are angry.
I share your concern, but i think this post isn't the best place to put it.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Rate this thread