You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 4:48pm

What To Do With Spare Runes?

I have some runes I can't use so I tried selling them via auction, but "You cannot auction that item." The Auctioneer has a Runes category, but it's empty. Why can't we auction runes? They're not bound.

What do people do with runes they don't want? How are they valued these days?

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 6:27pm

only runes that was crafted with not bound items to account are not bound

with bound runes you just save it in bag, other than that you can drop them

but even if that runes was not bound, you have like 12 runes types so selling them culd be hard as not evryone will have same patron like you

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 2:58pm

Yeah, I have 12 separate stacks of unbound lvl1 runes, 200+ each.

I'm disappointed the Auctioneer rejects them because as you say, it means I have to find buyers manually. And since apparently no one can sell them via auction, I can't see what they're worth, so I don't know if they're worth finding buyers for. Are they worth anything?

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 6:25pm

level 1 runes are worth below 1 gold
at rune NPC you can buy clear runes (=will morph to your martyrs sign upon rightclick) of level 1
deposit them into your bank account (maybe of some reincarnation) or discard them
noone will buy them ever

personally i gifted my remaining level 1 runes to new players i saw in game (sent them to them via mail)
they could buy them themself but usually new players take some time to find out what runes are, where to get them and so on

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 7:11pm

Ahh alright, good to know. Clear runes are new to me. Nice though, runes were harder to come by when I used to play. Thanks.

Rate this thread