You are not logged in.

New Frontier Kork's letter quest

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 11:18pm

Kork's letter quest

I want to reset inc but this stupid quest can't be accepted and can't kick it out of the bag. What's the problem with this? It's on 2 characters. One is level 10 and another level 75. On both same issue.

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 10:13am

Check you quest log. It may be part of already accepted quest protected from accidental failing because of losing letter.
Some details about quest, like it's name would also help to find other possibilities as only Kork NPC i can remember now is around 30 level, so it shouldn't be available on level 10.

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 10:58am

I deleted all accepted quests. And I have on both inc same letter. So annoying. And description is stupid.

Friday, August 7th 2020, 5:44pm

For me it looks like letter starting level 85 side quest in Clear Valley - part of Foul Dale map.

Make sure it is only one item locking reinc reset.
You need empty bank deposit, first 2 tabs of bag, no gear equipped. If it will still prevent from reinc reset you will need to send a ticket because gm intervention will be only way to deal with this thing other than leveling up to 85 and completing this part of quest.

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 11:05am

Bank empty, all equipment sold, and only this quest on reinc leveel 10.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2023, 2:56pm

I also thought this quest is stopping me from resetting my reinc but it was in fact just a costume I forgot to undress from wardrobe.
I got help from support.
The item kork's letter is not an issue.

Rate this thread