You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 12:36pm

Reincarnation X/10?

when you look in your boutque-currency its shows "Reincarnation x/10"

is it possible to have 1 more reincarnation than "necessary"? cause with 9 Reincarnation + 1 Prognitor you would have all classes...?

1 warrior
2 paladin
3 healer
4 bard
5 psionicist
6 warden
7 scout
8 necromancer
9 mage
10 engineer

11 ?

is this maybe the preparation to have space for the new furry-race priders? :)
have anyone tried to make 10/10 reincarnations?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 24th 2014, 2:37pm)

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 12:42pm

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 1:55pm

which class do you have twice?

i see 1 progenitor + 9 reincarnations on your screenshot

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:10pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

it´s for the 11th class ,-)

And if u change one class with the morpher to another class, (bard into paladin for expl.) then u can take another bard as reink. Then u have 10 reinks + main. And yes its possible to have 2 reinks of same class (with core morpher).
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:33pm

Ouuups sorry, i've read too fast !
Think you ask if it's was possible to have 10 Reincarnations.
Well, i don't know ...

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 2:33pm

You have 9 reincs in the screenshot. :)
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 4:13pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Think you ask if it's was possible to have 10 Reincarnations.
Well, i don't know ...

Quoted from "Lioo"

And if u change one class with the morpher to another class, (bard into paladin for expl.) then u can take another bard as reink. Then u have 10 reinks + main. And yes its possible to have 2 reinks of same class (with core morpher).
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 5:04pm

Just to settle some confusion. I had some spare premium crystals to try this out. You do NOT need a core morpher to use it, you can just use it and make another reincarnation of ANY archetype. I'll post screenshots if you need proof.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 5:16pm

Just to settle some confusion. I had some spare premium crystals to try this out. You do NOT need a core morpher to use it, you can just use it and make another reincarnation of ANY archetype. I'll post screenshots if you need proof.

so it IS actually possible and not just a writing error...

very good

just was a bit afraid of buying "+1 reinc item" and then mayb not beeing albe to use it :P