You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 14th 2020, 9:29am

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Mysterious Note: Ammer Quest [GUIDE]

If you had any correction or sugestion, pls make a reply :D .
You will receive this quest when reach the lvl 90. It'll be a letter sended by a centaur of Ammer.

1 - Take the letter with any postman and go to Spiral Ridge in Ammer

2 - Talk with Heavenly Eye she will say that her brother was missing and the only clue is a note that he left aside her. Take the note.

3 - In the note he will say that he went to the well of souls, go there search for the first traveler's note.

4 - The first note will say that he goes to find with the demon hunters. Go to Refuge in Kardis Isthmus.

5 - Go to Aellona's Grave (it will be in the South of East Coast). Interact with her coffin and the third note will appear, take it.

6 - The next note will be in Polis. Search in the roof tops for a floating piece of paper.

7 - For the next note, go find Paraxenos in Polis, he will be wandering around the square, and it's guaranteed to pass near stairs with the the unicorn.

8 - Go to south of Dion Mountain Range, south of Pearl Slopes and talk with Hort Sobes.

9 - Go back to Spiral Ridge, to Triquetrum, you will find the seventh note right in the center of the constructions.

10 - Go back to the Centaur Camp and search for another note inside the constructions.

11 - This next note location depends of your faction. Go to Celestial Fingers and search for the note in your faction's basement.

12 - Search in the Port of Dionic Archipelago for the tenth note.

13 - Not far from here, go search in Visitor Settlement for the next note.

14 - Near any large tree of the Pasture in south of Dionic Archipelago, you will find the twelfth note.

15 - You will find the thirteenth in the stands of the coliseum in Dionic Archipelago. Just jump from the balcony.

16 - For the fourteenth note you need to participate in the triathlon and catch it on the air.

17 - The next game in coliseum will be the Maze. Go search the note inside it.

18 - the sixteenth can be found in the obstacle course.

19 - the seventeenth you will find in the chariot minigame (look in the event calendar for the schedule of Dionic Chariot Race).

20 - the eighteenth and last note will be inside the observatory.

**If you miss a note in the dionic minigames, you can discard the quest and get it again.

I need to give credits to betise that did this guide in the russian forum https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=138031 :thumbsup:
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Rupeck" (Aug 19th 2020, 11:01am)

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 12:40am

i really appreciate your guide especially since i havent done ANY of these quests - they lack automove and this kills it for me

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 11:47am

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Thanks, I need to edit and add some screenshots yet.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Rate this thread