You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 14th 2020, 7:47pm

Gorluxor tower quest bug

I got some bug cause marianne didn't gave my last quest to go to gorluxor tower... I already spent 2 hours trying to find and probably some bug happened, also i have bug with item cursed that didn't gave me the scroll to uncursed and I can't complete the quest (and i spent my crystals thinking that it would be solved, you can see in the chat of printscreen)

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 12:13pm

Rupeck

Trainee

Try write a ticket with this link.https://support.my.games/ao_int
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 8:56am

I got some bug cause marianne didn't gave my last quest to go to gorluxor tower... I already spent 2 hours trying to find and probably some bug happened, also i have bug with item cursed that didn't gave me the scroll to uncursed and I can't complete the quest (and i spent my crystals thinking that it would be solved, you can see in the chat of printscreen)

Hello, have you checked if you are missing any previous World Mysteries which might be the reason you are not getting the Quest from the NPC? Maybe you could show us some Screenshots of the World Mysteries window so we can make sure about that. If you are sure you have done everything please contact the Customer Support.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Rate this thread