You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 11:45am

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Tka-Rik's Spark Quest [GUIDE]

For do this quest you need first complete Luja-Gialla's Spark Quest. After complete this, you'll receive the quest Tka-Rik's Spark Quest to be done in Asee-Teph.

1- Go to Misty Slope and search in the cratears for a note. The note will has the writer's name with missing parts.

2- Go to Soulth of Texio Swamp and talk with Nadine de Delice, she will say that she traded the june tablet with a kid troll and maybe he grow up

3- Go to Wild Corner and talk with Thoughtful Troll, he will say he wants a squirrel, go search near of that for a wandering squirrel, take him alive and trade with the troll for the June Tablet.

4- Go to Uskul the Dead City and dispel two runes with the same symbol. You will need a friend's help for this part. After dispel the runes, a cheast will appear, go search for the cheast and catch the letter inside it.

5- Go to SCOSS and talk with Semyon Arhivin and ask him for the June Tablet. He will give to you a brief translation of the tablet.

6- Go to Miktlan Ruins and search for a cheast, you will get a enchantment that allow you see pillar ghosts. Jump into the pillars and pillar ghosts to find a June tablet in top of one of them. The location change depending of the player.

7- Go to East of Tensess Temple, you will find 3 Stele of truth and one Stele of Ritual. Go interact with the Stele of Ritual and answer his questions. The answers:
Whats is worth to be knowed first?
The Greatness

After that, jump on top of the big table stone behind the stele and a cinematic will start. After the cinematic you will receive a item named knowledge.

8- Go to Jungle Mine and you'll find another jump puzzle. Again, you need to find a June Table on top of one of the pillar, and the location change depending of the player.

9- Finally, go to Overcharged Shore and find Nihaz, he will have a game for you. You need to answer to 3 questions of him, it hasn't wrong questions, but if has other players doing the game with you, you need to choose the answer with more votes.

After finish the game, you can get your reward with Nihaz. He will also give the next quest of this chain of quests, and the first note for it will appear near him.

Thanks for Shamsey that helped me to complete this quest.
Credits for the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic0SS4xaU5o. If you have problem, try to watch it (and let a like too :thumbsup: ).
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rupeck" (Aug 19th 2020, 11:20am)

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 6:22pm

guigaah

Beginner

That's awesome! I followed your first guide and helped me a lot. I saw you made one for the second chain of quests and almost screamed lol. Thank you so muchh

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guigaah" (Aug 16th 2020, 6:38pm)

Monday, August 17th 2020, 9:20am

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

XD i'm happy for help
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Friday, October 2nd 2020, 2:08pm

Well done! This guide is working and correct, thank you for your help!

Tuesday, December 8th 2020, 1:34pm

OverKill

Beginner

Man, thank you for all. You did great help :)
Evolution

TheHavoc (League)

Monday, April 17th 2023, 9:57pm

I accidentally abandoned the quest Tka Riks Spark and I cant go to the top of mountain from the last quest location of Luja-Gialla's Spark quest. How can I go to the top of mountain again to get the quest?

Monday, April 17th 2023, 10:17pm

I accidentally abandoned the quest Tka Riks Spark and I cant go to the top of mountain from the last quest location of Luja-Gialla's Spark quest. How can I go to the top of mountain again to get the quest?

Heya KakaiBabe,
Uuuh this is a while ago for me! I´m pretty sure there´s a different Location where you can take the Quest again since I don´t really think you can fly up to the mountain anymore but not really sure about it! :S Did you try to use the "Search for quests" Button? Maybe that will help! Or did you check Eljune Bazaar maybe it´s there since you land there after you took the new Quest if I remember correctly! Or maybe someone else had a similar issue once already and can help if they see your question!

If absolutely nothing will help you could write a Ticket. I´ve asked certain people too and if they have a solution I´ll let you know! We´ll manage to get you the Quest back! :thumbsup:

Greetings!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Apr 17th 2023, 11:30pm)