You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 11:19pm

Rupeck

Trainee

• "Rupeck" started this thread

Making Gold

How are you doing gold these days? Farming astral, battlegrounds, raids, astral or just looting mobs? My main source of gold now are quests, but i'm thinking in invest in potions. What are the best itens in Auction House to make money? ?( ?(
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 11:47pm

Most basic =
- Farm mobs (KOE/exchange drops at vendor in camp)
- Do astralruns/distortions, sell grey loot
- Exchange battleground emblems for gold
- Goblinball (??? - cant tell i never play this)

Advanced =
- Reincarnations, level again (really a lot of gold) - with the gold you buy the next iridescent jar until you have 13 chars in total - they share all items from shop mounts bag and so on
- Labyrinth (people ask for players in worldchat) - you can sell the embrium for gold on your personal allod

High end =
- Build personal allod with 1 char +12 reincarnations and build all horns of plenty there - this is somehow like mining bitcoin and gives you a really nice passive income

Other:

- Do auctions - literally EVERYTHING can go well - sold a few old pieces of gear and some herbs recently for a really good price - my best auctions were items i bought for like around 5000 BC and sold them for 18.000-20.000 the day after to buyers which werent paying attention to the market at all

The fewer fellow sellers you have the more you can dictate the price
if you are the only one offering it you can top up a salty premium for exclusivity... and so on :thumbup:

there are some more ways to make gold, this is just what i do :rolleyes: