You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 26th 2020, 9:22pm

Moving to pay to play server

My question is : Is it possible to transfer a char from pay to win server to the pay to play server?
I mean,I know I would lose all the cs stuff,ofc,but I dont mind losing this investment. But is it possible? The game is too pay to win nowdays,so its actually killing my vibe and desire to play. I wanted to move to the other server,but without losing all my costumes,mounts and some irrelevant pvp/pve things.
This server used to be cool,and I never thought about changing to pay to play server,so I really dont know much about this other server. :|

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 1:04am

character-transfer is not possible

however i dont see how this is a problem at all if you dont like the ide of permanent progression, on paymentserver you are perfectly equal to everyone else after a few weeks already anyway, means there is nothing else to do in game from this point on :rolleyes:

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 6:57am

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 6:56pm

If you are empire, it's fine. If you are league and wouldn't want to play alone, all of league p2p has moved to RU p2p, and it's really great. Hit me up if interested via my discord :) Dragagon#1985

Rate this thread