You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:50pm

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 10:46pm

is this tail & armor your char has a costume or does this look originate from the carnifex-effect?
i see you are happy as it has similarity to a dragon ;)

the kill-effect itself (the worm or demon coming out of earth and devouring the enemy; Impious Speech of the Carnifex) is already available here for some time though many did not bother getting it as it provides no bonus at all :thumbdown:

https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/sa…carnifex-060820
was it released on RU server after us?

it reminds me both of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremors_(film) and this finisher from bayonetta

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 13th 2020, 10:57pm)

Monday, September 14th 2020, 10:40am

u_15337848

Beginner

First this carnifex kill animation was released 09.04 on f2p russian servers and 07.09 it was added to p2p server
Lune from ru server just visiting for some reason :B

Monday, September 14th 2020, 10:44am

is this tail & armor your char has a costume or does this look originate from the carnifex-effect?

It's the costume from the 3rd boss in Nihaz Citadel, the dragon one :D And I am very happy with it hehe ^^

it's a cool reminder you put but it clearly shows an Octulhu! >:D
I think it looks sick so really wanted to make a short video on it :)
I didn't know f2p had gotten it already by the time, was a bit surprised there :P
I suppose f2p eu and p2p ru are getting content released at the same time haha