You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 3:44pm

The new collector's editions are now available!

Friends!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Brothers in Arms» and «Great Victory» kits.

More details.

Update:The bonus for buying the Brothers in Arms and Great Victory Collector's Editions has been sent to the respective players!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Drakdish" (Nov 13th 2020, 11:14am)

Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 11:13am

Will it be available for BC too? And if so, when?

Unfortunately, I can't tell you that at this moment.

Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 12:53pm

I buy great victory edition and old edition ,the third (both edition), but dont receive it .

Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 1:09pm

how to send a ticket ? I recently buy two types edition but receive nothing in my main char?

Tuesday, October 27th 2020, 1:16pm

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 1:26am

Hello Everyone! I went to look for the collector's pack, and it is no longer in the shop. This is serious? The pack has 17 days and is no longer for sale? :huh:

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:18pm

Mapz

Trainee

Seems so. I also went looking for it last night and couldn't find anything.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 11:05pm

Still waiting for sale via BC.
+1

i've been keeping an eye on the news from the official page (https://allods.my.games/en) and nothing... like the spring collector i got it with bc because i saw the announcement there (news)

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 5:24pm

@drakdish, It is possible to give an explanation?

Rate this thread