You are not logged in.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 3:27pm

Difference between allods client and steam version?

Hey!

I've been playing allods for a while now through the official my.com client and I just realized that there is a steam version as well!

So, do we already play with the players from steam or are they separate servers? If so, which server is more populated? I might switch to the steam version if there's more people.

Thanks for your help!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Philipp Pichler" (Oct 22nd 2020, 3:33pm)

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 4:29pm

iirc this steam thing was only to advertise the game

there are 2 servers, the normal, well populated free one "Evolution" and the "dead" (almost empty) paymentserver "Smugglers Paradise"

using steam or not is NOT related to servers; i dont think steam has any advantage but your account is maybe tied to steam or something, dont know, personally i dont use it

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 12:09pm

Rupeck

Trainee

it's neither tied your account to steam, it's just for advertise the game and a easy way to download the game. When you download by steam it start the launcher and you login there. I use cause i can take screenshots and save in steam cloud
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 2:58am

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 10:05am

help for addon :/

hey everyone :) I'm trying to get addon on alloder.pro, but no matter how hard you try on the question "how many meaningless words are in the family" it gives an error and I cannot open an account. Can you help me? Thank you! :) Herkese merhaba :) alloder.pro üzerinde addon almaya çalışıyorum ama "ailede kaç anlamsız kelime var" sorusunu ne kadar deneseniz de hata veriyor ve hesap açamıyorum. Bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz? teşekkür ederim :)

Rate this thread