You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 3:27pm

Difference between allods client and steam version?

Hey!

I've been playing allods for a while now through the official my.com client and I just realized that there is a steam version as well!

So, do we already play with the players from steam or are they separate servers? If so, which server is more populated? I might switch to the steam version if there's more people.

Thanks for your help!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Philipp Pichler" (Oct 22nd 2020, 3:33pm)

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 4:29pm

iirc this steam thing was only to advertise the game

there are 2 servers, the normal, well populated free one "Evolution" and the "dead" (almost empty) paymentserver "Smugglers Paradise"

using steam or not is NOT related to servers; i dont think steam has any advantage but your account is maybe tied to steam or something, dont know, personally i dont use it

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 12:09pm

Rupeck

Trainee

it's neither tied your account to steam, it's just for advertise the game and a easy way to download the game. When you download by steam it start the launcher and you login there. I use cause i can take screenshots and save in steam cloud
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 2:58am

Thanks for the information. It really helped me!

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 10:05am

help for addon :/

hey everyone :) I'm trying to get addon on alloder.pro, but no matter how hard you try on the question "how many meaningless words are in the family" it gives an error and I cannot open an account. Can you help me? Thank you! :) Herkese merhaba :) alloder.pro üzerinde addon almaya çalışıyorum ama "ailede kaç anlamsız kelime var" sorusunu ne kadar deneseniz de hata veriyor ve hesap açamıyorum. Bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz? teşekkür ederim :)

Rate this thread