Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, November 2nd 2020, 8:35pm

Ressurect the P2P server

Hey Everyone ! :)

First of all i am sorry about the grammar mistake i will make because i am french haha ! :D

Yes the pay to play server is actually almost dead (only 1 active guild on imp side). ;(

But there is many reason to choose the p2p EU to play right now ! :P

Like the price of the subscribe wich is really low ! :thumbup:

Then the main, and to my opinion, most important point is .... THERE IS NO CASH SHOP !!! So every players level are equal and only the gameplay make the difference ! The only cash shop you can get is purely aesthetic like getting skins or compass (3 cent/ 1 compass, is like almost free!) 8o

You earn most of the skin, bigger bags (inventory) and even mounts during raids (From level 45 to 90) so you don't have to be worried about that, one more time, there is no CS items so you can really enjoy to be competitive on late game ! :thumbup:

So if you want to come on the P2P you can join the imp side if you are looking for a guild already made, or just come on league side and ressurect the PvP on this server by inviting friends and create a guild ! I can help you if you need , actually playing for imperial side, but i can manage both :D

Let me know if you are interested or if you need any informations on Discord : Draktar#6751 :thumbsup:

Thx for reading my post and have a good journey everyone ! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 6:35pm

ironist

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 134

Meslek: Professional Procrastinator

• Özel mesaj gönder

I have been saying all these things for the last 4 years and unfortunately, there is nothing that has changed or will change unless a merge with RU happens.
Rave

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 9:22pm

Hello Rave !
There is still a chance , even if it looks really small we are already 3 players today since i posted this post, to get back on league , then we are waiting for 2 more and i am waiting also for a group of friends who want to try a new mmo to change of WoW , so if everyone come and stay we can manage to be at least 6 - 8 connected... not so much in compare to Ru you will say, of course yes ... but it still better than only 1 player if you compare 3 days ago ...

Anyway i wish you a good play on RU server and just make sure that you are welcome on Europe server, your friends and you :)

Good journey !

Friday, December 11th 2020, 6:54pm

I tried for 2 years and it got me discord bans and freedom of speech taken from mods.

3x3 eu p2p:

6x6 eu p2p:

flying heroics in eu p2p:

eu p2p goblinball tournament (still not updated, this is from 6 months ago)

eu p2p heroic teleport:

eu p2p MOS:

I know not everyone cares about rankings, but this gives an idea how active the server is, actually - has been - for last season

Monday, December 14th 2020, 1:09pm

But look, they got a group of people with 35 rating in 6x6. Means there is at least 12 people who been online simultaneously! P2P not dead C O N F I R M E D.

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 12:52am

Old player from 2010-2015 comming back for some fun. Went on P2P server and dind't see anyone in Novograd :'( Hope to see more activity in next couple of days.

Sunday, December 20th 2020, 3:01pm

Thechampion91 ,

Just wisp me in game, if we were all doing something like obs or whatever it's normal you saw no one in Novo.

Draaktar.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 5:55pm

Hello everyone,

I've also been thinking about returning to the game. I'm a player from waaay way back and haven't really got a chance to do astrals and stuff. So are you people still playing?

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 8:47am

What would really resurrect it is a Progressive Allods Server starting from the Beginning TBH.

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 2:11pm

What would really resurrect it is a Progressive Allods Server starting from the Beginning TBH.

You mean a p2p model starting from lv40 patch or?

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 12:56pm

You mean a p2p model starting from lv40 patch or?

At this point, any model really. yes i'm talking about lvl 40. There weren't any p2w items in the game at that time and that's the Allods I remember. I forget if cursed runes(cure for resurrection sickness) came at gipat or not.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 1:04pm

I think that's not possible.
Lets make p2p great again!

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 1:24pm

There are a lot people active on emipre and league side, enough to do your weekly/daily stuff and have some fun. You only have to decide which side you want to play :P

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir