You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 9th 2020, 10:13pm

Luck stat is bugged in heal aspect for some players

Luck stat is not working as it should be for heal aspect of any class since update 11.0.01.00. It is random, some players have it some don't. It feels like I get half of % what stat actually says in description. For example when I have 833 luck, description says 65% crit chance but in real; DPS meter shows I deal around 30-40% in the long run. Tested this in more than hundred astral runs, in PVE and PVP content with different DPS meters but result never changes. I can feel it in game as well, my heals do not work as well as how it was before this patch.
Realised this on my summy FH and tested it on 2 other FH summoners and they get same result as me. But my FH summy friend who uses exact same build and exact same stats get the 65% crit chance on heals without any problem (which is also tested for very long time with same DPS meters). Another thing is on same FH build my damage skills deal the correct crit chance without problem while heals can't get crit chance as it should be.

Today I changed class to priest and problem still exists on healer aspect. Again I get half percentage of what luck stat says in the description. So this is not a class problem but an overall problem for some players.